• ...and so much more!
  • Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    20f949ab.jpg

Has anyone had a pistol Krink like this converted to a triangle side folder? I want the standard Krink sheet metal side folder. I know it requires the rear trunnion to be replaced, the receiver slant cut, slot cut for the front latch, and the hole drilled into the front trunnion for the front latch pin. Any recommendations?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    First off, where the F did you find that?!!

Second question, are there any more?!!

If it were me i'd go with piece of history firearms or rifle dynamics

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    It all depends on the trunion in it. If it is the M92 underfolder one - you will need to do some serious work and should send it off to an expert because IIRC there will be tacwelding involved.

Can you get a picture with the dustcover off and the recoil spring out? Especially of the rear trunion area?

That would help answer the question.

Oh, I assume this is the M92 Yugo Krinkov in 7.62x39, right?

I have been thinking of going with that front break too.

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    It all depends on the trunion in it. If it is the M92 underfolder one - you will need to do some serious work and should send it off to an expert because IIRC there will be tacwelding involved.

Can you get a picture with the dustcover off and the recoil spring out? Especially of the rear trunion area?

It has been built with a standard AK pistol trunnion. Not the configuration I would have wanted, but I have been looking for a Krink in 7.62 for the better part of this year and jumped on it when I saw it.

Its a Bulgy Krink kit built on a OOW receiver, built by In-Range. I was told the side folder and trunnion that came with the Bulgarian Krink kit was GIVEN away when the original owner decided he wanted to build it as a pistol. :rolleyes:

I've been considering just doing a standard, non folding trunnion and stock, but I have plenty of time to think about it based on the time my other three stamps have taken this year.

I have an Arsenal side folder to compare all the side folding parts to, so I know I need one of the best to do the work if I decide to go side folder. It's more than drilling and riveting, holes need machined, etc... Oddly enough Techres... I think I bought that Arsenal from you!

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    First off, where the F did you find that?!!

Second question, are there any more?!!

If it were me i'd go with piece of history firearms or rifle dynamics

Been looking for a Krink in 7.62 most of this year, thought for sure I would have found the one I wanted at Knob Creek a couple weeks ago. I actually found this one on gunbroker while I was playing on my phone from the passengers seat on drive home from knob creek!

Even better yet, it's in new condition, test fired only at In-Range. The current owner got it in a trade at his motorcycle dealership.

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana

The front break has the bigger 24x1.5 threads, which is what my Arsenal has. I have been VERY close to buying a Brevis 7.62x39 suppressor with the 24x1.5 threads, he has one left his is willing to let go(originally said he was gonna keep it for himself).

Top Bottom