• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • k12lts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Jackson County
    Looks good.. 1911s are great all around guns. Might be a little heavy to carry by the end of the day..

The Pro CDP has an alloy frame so it's quite a bit lighter than a standard 1911. They make a great carry gun.

I had one just like it but I sold it last week. I'll miss it but it was time to move on to different things.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    You'd be surprise what a good holster with a good belt will do for you.

Great choice for a first 1911.. I'm thinking about selling my CDP and upgrading to a Nighthawk. When you decide on what you want in a holster PM me.. I have several new leather Nighthawk holsters (3 models) that you may be interested in. They changed holster makers and closed out the ones from the former leathersmith.

WEB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    Carmel
    Great looking piece. I have been thinking about the same model but in 5". I have and old 70 series Gold cup, but have the itch for somthing new.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on a nice gun. I have a Kimber Compact and love it. It balances better (for me, at least) than my Ultra Carry and is dead on accurate. I have a Kramer hoster on order and carry daily with it. It's become my favorite of guns.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    OP, Did ya get a holster yet? I picked up one of the Mitch Rossen holsters from the Kimber website and I must admit it is VERY nice. I have my CDP in it now and I am on day 4 of the recommended 7 day break-in.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Thanks guys, i ran another 100rds or so through it this week with zero problems.

NHT3, when i decide, i'll look you up. Thanks

C-man, i haven't looked yet, but I'm leaning towards a nice leather iwb and pancake holster.

Top Bottom