• ...and so much more!
  • BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Elmores Firearms fixed me up with this Ruger 1911 Commander. This is the 4" barrel version.

I took it to the range and fired approx 100 rounds with zero issues. It was sighted dead on and felt great. This is appears to have good fit and quality gun, and functions flawlessly.

It sure seems like a great value for the money.

Merry Christmas to me!!!:)

View attachment 23717View attachment 23716

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Congrats! Ive got the same one and so does my wife!! Were very happy with them, after 300 rounds through each we have only had one Failure to feed and its prolly my wife not griping down on it enough.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Congratulations! I have it's big brother and it is as pretty as can be. I'm actually torn on shooting it or keeping it unfired for my son when he gets old enough!

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Nice! I wish I jumped on it when the price was just around $500-600! Can't believe how fast the price went up on these but they are great looking guns!

McGraw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2013
    Brockton
    I'm glad you guys have all had good experiences with the Ruger. I purchased a full size when they first came out and have had a few problems with the fit and finish. The trigger has way to much travel for a SA pistol. Also I carried it OWB one day for kicks and the trigger rattles around like a maraca. Come on Ruger I have purchased to many quality firearms from you guys. Customer service tells me it's not a match grade pistol. But my R1 at an extra $100 is perfect. So diss appointed.

tbone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    gosport area
    congrats on a great buy.i love these ruger sure did it right,of corse they seem to do that a lot.i have several rugers american 308 blackhawk 45colt single six 22 - 22mag and 10-22 never had a problem with any ov them,i look forward to finding a good deal on a ruger 1911 it is on my bucket list. happy trails

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    If I wouldve had thd cash or the LGS wouldve had layaway, I would have one. I fell in love with it but only fondled it lol.Dont remember if it was that one or the Goverment SR1911, but one was an NRA edition and they had to pry it away from me!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom