• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I picked up a new Glock 24 today. Has a nice born on date of 12/8/08 in Austria. I paid more than I like to for a Glock, but the 24's new don't come up to often. Not sure when I will get around to shooting it but I do like the factory 4.5lb trigger. Now I just need to get a 23 and a 35 and I can round out the 40s&w collection.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Why wouldn't Glock have it listed?

glock.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Glock doesn't list a lot of them for some reason.

Glock's US website doesn't list the 17L or 24/24C because they are of limited availability here (as a previous poster stated, only one run a year of 500 to 1000 pistols).

Isn't there a 21SF out now too?

Yes, as well as a 30SF, 20/29SF, and the G22RTF. All of those have been introduced since Glock last updated its webpage an eternity ago (2006, by the look of it). It took them literally years to even get up what they've got, so don't hold your breath for updates.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Thanks! Yea I did it, white crayola crayon and some elbow grease! I shot 110 rounds a few days ago and it still looks exactly the same too.

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    CRAYON? OMFG LOL! Wonder if there's anything out there more permanent? Your 19 looks looks slicker than snot on a doorknob! :rockwoot:

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Haha yea, it has to be Crayola crayon though, not the cheep china stuff. And there are more permanent options, a lot of people use a Lac-Stick, I don't remember the link but its around on this site. You can also use paint or even nail polish.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I have decided to get rid of a couple guns so today while picking up some uniforms in Indy I stopped by Steven R Jenkins and walked out with a new Glock 19 & 26. I am gonna start to carry the 9mm when i desire to have more rounds with me. No pictures till I get my camara back. Gotta love 2 Glock's for $800.

Sad part was while I was there a gentlman traded in his Glock 36 for $275. I offered $300 to the salesman but recieved a quick "no."

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I have decided to get rid of a couple guns so today while picking up some uniforms in Indy I stopped by Steven R Jenkins and walked out with a new Glock 19 & 26. I am gonna start to carry the 9mm when i desire to have more rounds with me. No pictures till I get my camara back. Gotta love 2 Glock's for $800.

Sad part was while I was there a gentlman traded in his Glock 36 for $275. I offered $300 to the salesman but recieved a quick "no."

By get rid of a couple guns you mean acquire a few more? haha congrats! There is no such things as too many guns, specially when they are glocks! :D

Top Bottom