• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Today at the 1500 I picked up an ESEE5 form Knifelady! Great price!!

Here are some quick pics.
    ESEE 5 on top, RC 4 in the middle, Izula on bottom

4f8cd3ee.jpg

Spines of Esee 5 and RC 4
    d7852f85.jpg

RC 4 sitting on ESEE5
    4872ee84.jpg

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Dude, Knife Lady rocks; I buy all of my ESEE knives from her, couldn't be more satisfied as a customer.

Nice piece man!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Thanks guys i really appreciate your support. Funny thing happened today to Colt45er and myself. I was talking to a customer in regards to the ESEE knives when Colt45er walked up and co-signed how good the knives are. The customer looked at him and said oh yeah and your her son. We both looked at each other in a strange way ( cause we only met earlier that day) and Colt said no I just met her today. He walked away not having a clue on the knives and Colt and I laughed and then I sold him an Esee5. Enjoy your new knife my new son. lol ;)

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Thanks guys i really appreciate your support. Funny thing happened today to Colt45er and myself. I was talking to a customer in regards to the ESEE knives when Colt45er walked up and co-signed how good the knives are. The customer looked at him and said oh yeah and your her son. We both looked at each other in a strange way ( cause we only met earlier that day) and Colt said no I just met her today. He walked away not having a clue on the knives and Colt and I laughed and then I sold him an Esee5. Enjoy your new knife my new son. lol ;)

Shoot for the price I think I got the "family discount"!!

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Do you know where the INGO booth is? from there head toward the middle of the room. you will see D knives or something like that, big banner. Then turn around and you will see a smaller table with better knives and prices.:D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    If I would of had the extra money I would of come away with one of those ESEE 5's or the Kabar/Becker copy of it today. But just couldn't do it. Oh well I'll either get one next time or something.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    If I would of had the extra money I would of come away with one of those ESEE 5's or the Kabar/Becker copy of it today. But just couldn't do it. Oh well I'll either get one next time or something.

I could not believe how nice that ESEE 5 felt when I held it. That just feels like a solid knife.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom