• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seaweed02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Hello all.

I finally got my first AK in hand. I bought one of the Zastava PAP M70 rifles from Atlantic Firearms. It is so solid and feels good in the hand. It shoots really good also. I Bought some American Eagle, Winchester, Tula, and Wolf 7.62x39 ammo. Although it shot tighter groups with the American Eagle and the Wolf, it had no problems with feeding or ejecting. No malfunctions of any kind. I got about a 5-6 inch group with the American Eagle ammo from 100 yards. I still need to adjust the sights a little bit because it shoots a little high, but I am overall very happy with it. It's a keeper for sure.

Then I started bidding on an Arsenal SA 93 from Gunbroker.com and I ended up wining that bid. The rifle was shipped and will arrive here on Monday, but due to the 10 day waiting period I won't be able to get it in my hands until Monday the 16th. I already bought a new stock for it because i don't like the thumb hole stock it comes with. Here is a link to the gunbroker page. Bulgarian Arsenal Sa 93 7.62x39mm Semi-auto AK : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I just picked up a converted SA 93 a couple weeks ago, myself! You'll be very pleased! Congrats on a great gun!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The SA-93 is a really nice rifle and fairly hard to find, congrats on getting one!!!

Like Shibby575 said, 10 day waiting period? I take it you are not in Indiana.

Seaweed02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    10 day waiting period

Yes Indykid, and Shibby575, and WebSnyper,

I live in California and there is a 10 day waiting period before I can get a weapon in hand. I wish I lived someplace where I could just walk in and pay for a new weapon, and take it home with me on the same day. But I don't. And it is trying to get worse all the time. So although I am not from Indiana, or living there right now. I like this forum, so I hope you all don't mind if I visit from time to time.

I am actually thinking about moving to Arizona where I don't even have to renew my concealed carry permit. Where I don't even need one and can still carry a concealed handgun.

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I will post some pictures up as soon as I get the new gun in hand.

Carl.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You are certainly welcome here at INGO. You should also consider a move to Indiana; we have great weather!

ar1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Story ,IN
    10 days that sucks move to IN everythings cheaper youll have more money to spend on GUNS , I dindt think you could own a hicap gun in communist Cal.

Top Bottom