• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    theres still hope. go to the er and get a blood test done. all the home kits said negative when my little hellspawn was baking. godspeed.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    You know how that happens, right?

Whoo hoo!!! Having a kid is one of the most frustrating, scary and exciting times of your life; albeit once you see your kid crawl to you when you get home from work, sure makes you forget about the frustrating day you had.

Congratulations and best of luck to you and your wife during the pregnancy. ( just remember to stay patient and give lots of massages! )

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Also, I forgot to include this. This is the third time I've shared this Irish blessing on INGO but it applies each and everytime:

"May God be with you and bless you.
    May you see your children's children.
    May you be poor in misfortunes
    and rich in blessings.
    May you know nothing but happiness
    from this day forward."

Pregnancy is a not as a burden but is a living prayer to God. May yours go well!

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Congrat's for sure. Consider your gun budget something more along the lines of a "lay-away" plan but it's totally worth it. My youngest just turned one last week and it's been an amazing ride so far. Good times ahead.

PS. DiaperGenies are totally worth the $$

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    16272ist2_1561236_suicide.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    theres still hope. go to the er and get a blood test done. all the home kits said negative when my little hellspawn was baking. godspeed.

that's neg reppable right there. The ER? How about a PCP who only charges $75 or so instead the several hundred just for walking through the automatic doors? ;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You're knocked up? Does your wife know? :D

Seriously, congrats!! While there are times the little angel may make you debate the desirability of keeping them in a barrel until they are 18, then taking them to the countryside and dumping them, a kid makes life worth living... something you won't understand until you realize you are the world's biggest hero to at least ONE person out there!

I would DESTROY the Incredible Hulk in a fight...

Don't believe me? Just ask Xander.f.:):

I can't even describe now nervous I was when I first found out I was going to be a Dad...Once your little angel(ie hellion) is born and you hold him/her in your arms for the first time, you'll understand what life is all about...The feeling is indescribable to someone who hasn't had the experience.

DSC_2062.jpg

The short guy on the left called me a "monster" earlier because I told him he was going to bed without TV or lights, because he was being impolite and disrespectful.

They're great.:):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Congrats dude! Such a blessing to have kids. Wish you all the best and pray you don't go broke in the process! :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Congrats....kids are usually amazing, sometimes they'll make you pull your hair out but it's the hugs and kisses that make it worth it.....holding a new baby is probably the most amazing experience in the world...my best advice is to just love him/her for who he/she is, don't try to make them anything other then that......

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Everyone,

Thank you mucho for all the congrats, words of encouragement, and even the REP points!!

FYI: Taking applications for baby sitters in the Greenwood area... hahahaha

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    The little munchkins grow up and move away! But they still make you burst with pride......especially when the grandkids show up, but that's a few years off. Congrats!:rockwoot:Oh yeah, don't tick off mommy...you're going to need her. :D

Top Bottom