• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Nice looking guns. I always enjoyed the feel and accuracy of the M16, but was never able to convince myself to spend the money it would take to buy and shoot an AR15. I was disappointed with Colt's .22 offering, but Smiths is much more appealing. With it's weight and size, it will make a very handy and pleasant to carry hunting rifle, while the polymer construction will lend some weather resistance. These qualities would also make it a nice SHTF gun. It's reported accuracy is more than sufficient, and shooting .22s I wouldn't have to sell my son. Looks like a ton of fun, to me.

Cathy is next on the gun purchase list, and I've been trying to think of something neat to buy her. Was thinking about another .17, but I'm betting she'd get a real kick out of one of these.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Sorry to resurrect an older thread albeit I've been extremely interested in this rifle since I've heard of it. I've been looking around for the right price in the Indy area.

Does anyone know if they have a threaded barrel version? My father owns a machine shop I could have him thread the barrel for me; albeit I do not have the slightest clue about thread specifications for suppressors.

Any insight would be helpful!

Top Bottom