• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Ugh. :ugh: He's not a victim! She is. But I cringe at the statement of the husband telling her to go get the gun. It should be on her at all times. Did she have to go confront him outside? Make no statement without your lawyer other than you feared for your life and had to act. Then with the lawyer there state the rest as needed. I hope the good people of Arizona don't hassle her now.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    She doesn't have anything to worry about from the GOOD people of Arizona; it's the idiot anti-gun people and/or prosecutors she'll have to be concerned about...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    They called it self defense, but then called the perp the "victim"? Officer Holmes needs to be more careful when he talks to the press. Armed intruders are not "victims", they are "alleged perpetrators", or in this case, worm food.

+1 to mom for keeping herself and her child safe.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Ugh. :ugh: He's not a victim! She is. But I cringe at the statement of the husband telling her to go get the gun. It should be on her at all times. Did she have to go confront him outside? Make no statement without your lawyer other than you feared for your life and had to act. Then with the lawyer there state the rest as needed. I hope the good people of Arizona don't hassle her now.

Not everyone carries at home all the time. For those who do, that's their decision, but I wouldn't condemn anyone who doesn't unless they live in the middle of Gary, Indiana or on the southside of Indianapolis.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Not everyone carries at home all the time. For those who do, that's their decision, but I wouldn't condemn anyone who doesn't unless they live in the middle of Gary, Indiana or on the southside of Indianapolis.

I have no trouble with what she did. My thoughts are on how easy a bad prosecutor can paint this in a bad light and hassle her. I hope she is not hassled. I carry all the time as I don't know when I need it AND so no one can argue that I got it because I was seeking to use it.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    The only thing this thug is a "victim" of, is his own stupidity. He obviously figured they were a dumb unarmed couple, there for an easy target. Hope to hear its 100% done ok and nothing wrong on her end.

Woman :yesway:
    Perp :noway:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

One thing to remember.....home is where your STUFF is.....and that is where they are most likely to go LOOKING for your stuff. I may sound like Captain Obvious, but with times as bad as they are, we are going to see more and more home robberies and invasions. Going armed at home is a good idea, IMO.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    So much for all the hoopla about needing extensive training with target practice, retention techniques, legality of an armed encounter, etc, ad nauseum. Just shoot the threatening bast*** then get in and get supper started. Gosh that sounds cold

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That "two million" figure defies my common sense... I don't see how it could possibly be near that many.

They count it if the presence or threat of presence of a firearm causes the criminal to stop. No shots need be fired. Most go unreported because most crime is in cities where citizens cannot legally own guns. If an inner city resident chases off a robber or burglar with an illegal gun, they won't report it.

Top Bottom