• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    He's not the most gifted athletic person, but the brain between his ears and that laser rocket arm, his ability to thread the needle and relentless attack to be as close to perfection as possible in my opinion is jusy awesome. Uses his God given talents, and hones them everyday.

True...there is not one other player in the game that eats, breathes, lives and KNOWS football like Peyton Manning.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'd say the right guy won...It could have went to Rivers, Brees, or Favre and I wouldn't have said a thing, but I think Manning means more to his team than Rivers or Favre, so it basically boiled down to Manning and Brees.

I think if the Titans would have won more games, Chris Johnson should have won it hands down, but they didn't.

Drbrok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    We wouldn't even be a 500 team without him. The Colts never get any respect, I'm glad he got it.

Chondro788

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    SE Indianapolis
    Peyton brings pride to the city of Indianapolis and the state of Indiana with what he does on the field. He is a class act all the way!!! :yesway::yesway:

Favre had a great year, but out with the OLD!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Glock22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Bedford
    Mettle, that is some funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are!!!
    I am a huge Colts fan, but I believe that Favre should have won it this year, hell of a job with that team!!!
    Im with you,very little time with the Vikings in preseason.I hope he stay's for another year.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    What's not to be impressed. he supports the community, here, in the U of T area and his hometown in Louisiana. You don't see him doing the "what about me" thing, never bad mouths the organization, professional to the hilt, not snobbish, and to this date I only remember him saying anything bad about a teammate once, and that was the "Liquored up kicker" comment about Vanderjant at the Pro Bowl 5 years ago.

He's not the most gifted athletic person, but the brain between his ears and that laser rocket arm, his ability to thread the needle and relentless attack to be as close to perfection as possible in my opinion is just awesome. Uses his God given talents, and hones them everyday.

eeeeeeeeasy fellow, I'm not slamming your idol there man. It wasn't a personal attack on your little hero, OK?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    will definitely go down as one of the greatest to ever play. congrat!

Agreed. I figure that if Marino is spoken about reverently, even though he has ZERO Super Bowl rings, then Manning will be as well. Even if he ends his career with one. (And hopefully 3 or 4. LOL)

Favre had an amazing season for a guy who should've probably been out on his Kubota lawn tractor this year.

Drew Brees had a fantastic season. No complaints from me if he'd have won it.

Rivers and the Chargers...same as Brees. The Chargers are THE team to beat in the AFC this post season. They're HOT hot HOT.

And like someone else said, had the Titans had a better season, then he'd probably have won it.

Tony Romo might've had an outside shot.

But I think that out of the above guys, the man who means the most to his team, the guy who, without him on the field the team is sunk beyond salvage, is Peyton Manning.

-J-

Top Bottom