• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    These guys are gonna eat you up man =) call it a LTCH, this will save you alot of BS with the guys around here, its $50 for the local PD and a M.O. for $75 for the state.
    different PD's work different ways, sometimes they send it for you. Sometimes you come pick it back up and send it yourself. have to chweck with your local PD, where are you located?
    ""this is for lifetime""

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    It really depends on what permit you get. Different local police depts charge different amounts, i think, but the state charges $75 for the lifetime. There is also a 4 year that is a bit cheaper. Here in lafayette the city charged me $50, bringing my total for a lifetime to $125.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    also a quick call to the pd probably wouldn't be a bad idea to make sure you don't need to go visit the sheriffs office instead and they will tell you all the totals you will need to pay and what you need to bring with you

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I take that back, it's $40 total. The Greenwood Police Dept. website form said 10 local, 5 state. I brought this up, he didn't care.

He's a nice guy, though. The older man that runs the front desk, been there for years. Still sent an email to the Greenwood police to fix that form, though... A lot of unnecissary running around this morning to get another money order.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I take that back, it's $40 total. The Greenwood Police Dept. website form said 10 local, 5 state. I brought this up, he didn't care.

He's a nice guy, though. The older man that runs the front desk, been there for years. Still sent an email to the Greenwood police to fix that form, though... A lot of unnecissary running around this morning to get another money order.

Very nice guy! He did the prints for my app yesterday morning!

By the way just go ahead and get the lifetime so you don't have to mess with it again!

Top Bottom