• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I would like to do something to perk up my Marlin 60. I put a sling on it.... Whoopidy doo... and ive seen the ATI Dragonov type stocks for them, but they look pretty cheap. Does anyone have any experience with one? or has anybody came across and sporty or tac stocks for the 60? I might go with the Dragonov but i dont wanna buy junk. :dunno:

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    I have this stock and love it:

ATMAR3000.jpg

I purchased it a long long time ago from Sportsman's guide it came with a cheap 3x9 scope for $55. I don't regret the purchase one bit.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I have a folder stock that I bought years ago for my Model 60. I don't use and would be willing to let it go. It will take some digging to find it though. We are in a transition phase of moving into our new home and I know the stock is in my storage unit. It is a Ramline and it folds in half and then the butt plate folds up further. Pretty slick really. I just have no need for it and have contemplated selling it for a long time. Let me know if you are interested. Again, you'll have to bear with me though in finding it.

Top Bottom