• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Went back out to roush lake range this morning for a couple hours of trigger time. First hour or so was just myself and 2 nice fellas on the pistol side. Great guys to shoot with, and were not reloaders so they gifted me their 2 hundred or so brass :D Took off around noon, cause man that place can get busy in a hurry! Was just a wonderfull warm morning to burn a little powder :patriot: Any one else just have to hit the range this morning?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Went back out to roush lake range this morning for a couple hours of trigger time. First hour or so was just myself and 2 nice fellas on the pistol side. Great guys to shoot with, and were not reloaders so they gifted me their 2 hundred or so brass :D Took off around noon, cause man that place can get busy in a hurry! Was just a wonderfull warm morning to burn a little powder :patriot: Any one else just have to hit the range this morning?

Sure did. 200 rounds through my M16 and 60 rounds of 168 GM Match through my bolt guns. No one else at the range. Just a tad bit windy for my liking but a very nice day. Everyday at the range is a good day IMO.:ar15:

cmcate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Greenfield
    This weather is too beautiful not to shoot. Planned a range trip for tomorrow morning. I'm sure it'll be extremely crowded there though :(

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This weather is too beautiful not to shoot. Planned a range trip for tomorrow morning. I'm sure it'll be extremely crowded there though :(

Wouldn't know about the beautiful day Six Shooter. Don't have windows at work ! :xmad: Maybe I'll have a better idea after tomorrow. Planning on sliding out of work early to get there in the morning. :D

Glad to hear you lucked out with the cases. That happens often down there. Good reason to make it one of your regular places.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    practice

Got some good carry gun practice in this afternoon in a howling wind. Some of it was good, and some of it I am trying to forget. Shot some 12 round drills on six targets placed at 23 ,17 and 11 yards. Hopefully practiced tougher than next weeks match.

Jstier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    SW Fort Wayne
    Myself and Edsinger were there from about 12:30 till 5:00. First trip there. I was very impressed. Met a couple other INGO members. I will be going back soon.
    picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Wouldn't know about the beautiful day Six Shooter. Don't have windows at work ! :xmad: Maybe I'll have a better idea after tomorrow. Planning on sliding out of work early to get there in the morning. :D

Glad to hear you lucked out with the cases. That happens often down there. Good reason to make it one of your regular places

I was nice enough to return the favor by lettin them shoot a couple cylinders of the 480 to get their man fix for the day :D

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Myself and Edsinger were there from about 12:30 till 5:00. First trip there. I was very impressed. Met a couple other INGO members. I will be going back soon.

Yeah it was a nice time indeed.

I DRANK THE GLOCK KOOL AID! That .40 was sweet......

I also got to try a .45 SIG, all I can say is it was VERY accurate indeed.

We will be back again for sure...

Top Bottom