• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The verified balloon was shot by a specially modified AIM-9X, the warhead was removed or made inert.

The Lake Huron shootdown was completed by a ANG F-16 using an older Block 1 AIM-9X type. (Old school rail launched)

The others were F-22s with AIM-9X

I haven't seen word on if the other 3 used live warheads.

Would you rather have them use a couple million dollar AIM-120 AMMRAM?

Show us the pics from the fighters. Don't they all have gun/target cams?

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So do have we old planes left? Like F-4’s or F5’s it’s gonna get expensive quick if we use the good stuff!
    I believe we have stocks left of the old AIM-7 Sparrow.. which can be fired from the F-15 fleet.
    Long paid for, but they cost 125,000 when new.. The issue is they are the size of a telephone pole and have a huge warhead. Last thing anyone wants is one of these things on the news because it landed somewhere and exploded.

Honestly, someone is going to have to use a brain and send up something slow flying so they can get a better look at whatever these things are. Its hard to get a look at something when your using a fighter with a high stall speed..

Gee.. sounds like a job for the A-10 and its GAU-8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Would you rather have them use a couple million dollar AIM-120 AMMRAM?
    I suppose, if that's what it takes. But really I would settle for some confirmation on what exactly is being shot. It was "metallic silver and cylindrical". So they shot down a steely dan? I would think half of the current administration could identify such an...object. Another was described as octagonal. An octagon isn't three-dimensional. If they're shooting down objects that are only two-dimensional, I'd think that's newsworthy. And if we are actually shooting down mylar balloons, then yes, I'd hope we wouldn't need to use half million dollar war bombs. Sniff, sniff. The whole thing smells fishy.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I suppose, if that's what it takes. But really I would settle for some confirmation on what exactly is being shot. It was "metallic silver and cylindrical". So they shot down a steely dan? I would think half of the current administration could identify such an...object. Another was described as octagonal. An octagon isn't three-dimensional. If they're shooting down objects that are only two-dimensional, I'd think that's newsworthy. And if we are actually shooting down mylar balloons, then yes, I'd hope we wouldn't need to use half million dollar war bombs. Sniff, sniff. The whole thing smells fishy.
    Yeah, for all we know these are alien probes.. whole thing is weird.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Ok so we had spy baroon over the USA.

Doing spy things most likely but what if they were dropping things along the way? Maybe beacons. Maybe Little objects like test tubes. From 60k feet even under surveillance a test tube/beacon is hard to see dropping.

Now I am hearing a bear a coyote and a skunk died from bird flu In Colorado. Bird flu jumped the species barrier is not uncommon if you work or are in very close proximity to large amounts of infected birds but bears coyotes and skunks are not working in large chicken production facilities. Maybe the tests are as good as a rapid test for Covid. Maybe three mammals found out of how many. Maybe three planted to start the fear monger's to start up the next round.

Currently birds are starting migratory flights to the north. So shall we see a new spout of flu coming from the south north with the birds or from the west to the east along the path of said baroon.

So shoot them all down Chinese Russian Korean USA or true alien. Or capture and bring them down before a 60k-40k drop. No beacon identification no quarter.

And if you don't think our government is not using drones on citizens without permission look below to see the ones in the backyard this winter.

Attachments

• C90E17DE-B945-4698-864C-DF2298A43123.jpeg
      C90E17DE-B945-4698-864C-DF2298A43123.jpeg
      95.3 KB · Views: 25
    • 4CE95AC0-C3F0-41C2-9745-38B36F84112F.jpeg
      4CE95AC0-C3F0-41C2-9745-38B36F84112F.jpeg
      140.7 KB · Views: 25
    • DB39B168-85F2-4B25-B172-77ABFB74AED0.jpeg
      DB39B168-85F2-4B25-B172-77ABFB74AED0.jpeg
      111.2 KB · Views: 25

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    In an effort to be sane, I do have ET invasion pretty low on my probability list. But the deliberate effort to not detail the threat/object is very weird.
    Yeah...

I was thinking they could be some sort of semi rigid airship/balloon? Something that has some sort of shape, but is mostly inflatable.

I don't think they are drones... unless could be balloon drones?

Top Bottom