• ...and so much more!
  • r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Considering the way the DOD has handled the Chelsea Manning debacle, all I can foresee in the future is transexual individuals electing military life for the several hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical treatment that they can't afford otherwise. I can just see the S4/G4 trying to justify line item costs to pay for Pvt. Deviant's sex change surgery. I would be so excited to have Caitlyn Jenner sharing a fighting position with me and would feel so secure that she/he/it could carry my wounded a$$ to safety (like L/Cpl Amos did for me in 1965). I wish I could close by saying "rant off" but I can't.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I wish I could close by saying "rant off" but I can't.

There is no more room for a rant off. If we do not return to the republic we had soon we will not have a republic to return to. We will be left wallowing in a moral morass that will find us swirling down the drain pipe until someone who is not so damned confused comes and takes everything we have for good.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    Considering the way the DOD has handled the Chelsea Manning debacle, all I can foresee in the future is transexual individuals electing military life for the several hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical treatment that they can't afford otherwise. I can just see the S4/G4 trying to justify line item costs to pay for Pvt. Deviant's sex change surgery. I would be so excited to have Caitlyn Jenner sharing a fighting position with me and would feel so secure that she/he/it could carry my wounded a$$ to safety (like L/Cpl Amos did for me in 1965). I wish I could close by saying "rant off" but I can't.

Oh oh and don't forget that once they get their "lopadickoffmee" procedure done, they will now have a "condition" that will undoubtedly be covered by the VA taking away resources from legitimately injured veterans like many of us on this board.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Odds are Caitlyn Jenner could probably whoop the butts of most of the guys "she/he/it" would share a foxhole with, as well as carry you to safety. You may have a gripe with the mental aspect of it, but I don't think you have a legit complaint about the strength of a man dressed as a woman.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Some people serving quietly while not highlighting their issues is not the same as everyone else being forced at the point of the UCMJ to accept them as roommates.

Unless there's been a recent change in policy, no one is being forced to do anything. If they don't like the Pentagon's policies, they are free to not enlist/re-enlist, and something tells me the military will do just fine without those so weak in the heart.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Odds are Caitlyn Jenner could probably whoop the butts of most of the guys "she/he/it" would share a foxhole with, as well as carry you to safety. You may have a gripe with the mental aspect of it, but I don't think you have a legit complaint about the strength of a man dressed as a woman.

A unit in a fight, is not the strength of the individual, but the strength of the unit.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south

It is BRUCE Jenner, Sybill was always Sybill no matter how many personalities she had in her mental illness, same thing with Bruce Jenner.

and YES, you ARE forced and the point of the UCMJ! You obviously have no friggin clue as to what you are talking about or, you are just willfully ignorant. An individual signs up for between 4-8years or longer if obligated service is incurred, policies change in that time and it's not like you can just say oh hell, I don't like the way the coffee mess is being run, I'm out!

if get separated early, you now have a less the desirable discharge code more than likely wether it be admin sep, general, or dishonorable (which you really have to screw up to get). Employers are not going to hire you with anything short of honorable. We vets have to jump enough hurdles in our daily lives without having to be FORCED to deal with some mentally ill freak of nature.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    So which mental delusion will the military ignore next?

Oh maybe hi-heel combat boots in a pretty Aqua shade or, maybe they will allow men like Bruce to bring their favorite pet gerbil to battle. Great thing is, they won't need to make any special carriers for the gerbil, it's already taken care of.....

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Unless there's been a recent change in policy, no one is being forced to do anything. If they don't like the Pentagon's policies, they are free to not enlist/re-enlist, and something tells me the military will do just fine without those so weak in the heart.

Weak in the heart?
    So, a soldier/sailor/marine/airman with 4.0 evals/fitreps considered a leader in his unit, overnight is now "weak in the heart" when he doesn't like a policy forced by a radical agenda foisted upon the military?
    What color is the sky in your world?

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Hey, that's R2-3-6-1, or something star wars like that.

Kutcake - Mark Twain must have been referring to you when he said "...Don't argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." I have better things to do. Enjoy your day.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    Kutcake - Mark Twain must have been referring to you when he said "...Don't argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." I have better things to do. Enjoy your day.

I have only been here a short while but, some things are becoming readily apparent....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is possible to disagree with Kut without namecalling. Okay. He says something you disagree with. Make the case why he's wrong.

Top Bottom