• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Anything can be a weapon.
    With my awesome Ninja skills I can kill you with a rolled up newspaper.
    The jerk that threw the penny's can go to jail like any other asshat that assaults other people and destroys property.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    In middle school this kid kept throwing a nickel around when the teacher was out of the room and I started to get annoyed. I caught it and threw it at him. The teacher walked in as I did so and I got detention for, "throwing the nickel with deadly force." Some of the dumbest crap I have ever heard.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    These stories depress me... I'd like to hear something bad not happening for a change.

I need a song to cheer me up.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uROuR3Jm6M[/ame]

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I read a similar issue like this several years back lady was suppose to get 2yrs on it - 'McMissile' Moment Lands Mom in Jail

No one was injured, but the cup launcher, Jessica Hall, 25, of Jacksonville, N.C., was charged and convicted by a Stafford County jury of maliciously throwing a missile into an occupied vehicle, a felony in Virginia. The instructions given to the jury said that "any physical object can be considered a missile. A missile can be propelled by any force, including throwing."

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Pennies in the old Star Trek Tracer Gun, could be assault.

DSC_0735.JPG

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I read a similar issue like this several years back lady was suppose to get 2yrs on it - 'McMissile' Moment Lands Mom in Jail

While waiting for sentence by the Judge she was looking at two years possibly less if the Judge reduced the sentence.

What was the response from the woman> "Two years! What did I do?"
    Even when Ballin testified, Hall said, "I'm thinking about what I'm going to cook when I get home."

And that my friends is why silly sentences don't seem so silly. As far as she was concerned she did nothing wrong, she learned absolutely nothing from the trial and the 30 days already served. For crying out loud are people really this dumb? I suspect that if the woman had shown even slight remorse and agreed she had a anger problem the Judge would have reduced the sentence, perhaps even just community service?

Hall also was found guilty of reckless driving, assault against Ballin and assault and battery against Fowle. For her conviction on those charges, the jury recommended she be fined $1,000.

Later in the article she states> "Now people are going to see me as an angry, road rage, convicted felon. And it really upsets me," she said. "I must have been wrong . . . but seriously, God. Lesson learned. Lesson learned is one hour in this place."

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The author tried to be funny but the comments here are way funnier, and even that is an insult to the author (and also a dig at you all) ;)

Doesn't the fact he was in a car when he did the assault make it worse?

Top Bottom