• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Careful when glazing over the fine print. Sometimes its just better to get some new hobbies, eat better foods, and start increasing your quality of life by improving the quality of your lifestyle. [instead of going on dangerous drugs]

Holy Mackerel!!

Penile Amputation: Nightmare Side Effect - Forbes
    “Penile Amputation After Trazodone-Induced Priapism: A Case Report,” was published in the Primary Care Companion to The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry this year, and recounts the case of a 35-year-old man who was prescribed trazodone, an antidepressant that predates Prozac and Paxil and is still the #12 most-used psychiatric drug, by a psychiatrist to treat sleep problems.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So people are losing their "thangs" using drugs?

....hmmmm.... did I say I was anti-drug? Well no more! The more men that lose their "members," the better my chances of living out my corrupt Moron fantasy! :rockwoot:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    So people are losing their "thangs" using drugs?

....hmmmm.... did I say I was anti-drug? Well no more! The more men that lose their "members," the better my chances of living out my corrupt Moron fantasy! :rockwoot:

It was a prescription drug. He wasn't shooting heroin in his dong.

Back to the article...Sweet biscuits!!! Oh dear god why did I click on the picture link. I'm genuinely teared up for the guy. Holy hell I can't imagine. Wow.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    having viewed the pics for some reason, i'm betting this guys night started like this...
    2011-07-02_22-59-05_742.jpg

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    "The patient did not mention his trazodone use, and the doctors assumed that his priapism had been caused by a blood clot."

Please tell your doctors treating you everything... and I mean EVERYTHING because it sounds like although this man was (over)medicated, it may have been prevented.

Top Bottom