• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I am the DCC (gun club) secretary, and there are only 250 members. I can't tell you how many untold hours I spend keeping the roster up to date with names, email addresses and physical addresses and phone numbers.

I can't imagine what the Gov's Comm department goes through every day with a hundred counties, dozens of cities, newspapers, radio and tv stations all across the state and dozens and dozens of contacts at each of those places - it must be thousands of names, and with the usual comings and goings of people in those organizations it must be maddening for someone to do... as you say... just hit the send button. Now multiply that by dozens of state agencies and imagine the number of full times jobs there must be (one at each agency, I imagine) that has to keep all those contacts up to date.

On an entirely different scale, I know for a fact that IU employs approximately 5 people, plus managers, plus partial headcout for IT, support, janitorial, physical/facility, etc., on a full time basis just to enter in changes in alumni status (addresses, marital status, employment, etc.) so that their records are as up to date as possible.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The damage is done. Yeah he pulled it, but wow, the backlash was crazy. No presidential run in his future because all the republicans will speak out and trash him instead of doing what the democrats do.....give him a promotion and pat him on the back.

Top Bottom