Pelosi: "We have to pass the [health care] bill so you can find out what is in it"!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    what kind of logic is that? they would still have to read it after it was passed. its not like we would magically know whats in it then. so why dont we just... i dont know... read it NOW.
    LOGIC????
    What in Gods name makes you think that The Congress Of The United States has any knowledge of what is logical?
    Just watch CSpan some day and you'll think that you're watching an old Marx Brothers movie. Without the funny parts.
    Mike

ShooterLee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Pelosi and her liberal dog sled is about worthless. Even with a super majority they can't get **** done. Our congress is a joke.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Pelosi and her liberal dog sled is about worthless. Even with a super majority they can't get **** done. Our congress is a joke.

Its very simply put, politicians never do anything that isn't in their personal best interests, some of them pretend better than others but flat out, that's what it is. The reason she and duke reid couldn't get anything accomplished is they are dealing with a bunch of selfish panty wastes. Thats why you rarely see politicians who were military anymore, they don't know how to sacrifice for the job.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I JUST WANT TO HIT HER IN THE FACE WITH A SHOVEL
    It is my personal belief that someone beat you to that idea.
    nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    She thinks everyone is as stupid as she is. It is very insulting that she thinks of the American public as Morons...Obama is no better!

WeAreNotAlone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Signing something into law without knowing what you are signing into law made me think of this scenario:

Would any of those that rule us:

1: Board a airplane in which the pilot, was not a pilot but someone who poised as a pilot and had NO clue as to how to land a plane?

2: Go under the knife for a HEART TRANSPLANT if the surgeon that was to do the surgery had NO training for such?, and in fact just last week was a MD specializing in podiatry- and had no surgical training? .

Last edited:
    Top Bottom