• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Not to derail the topic...AND this is pretty gross,but an old man who was a very successful hunter in Putnam Co. used soiled tampons jammed down into film canisters. He would partially bury the canister neat his stand...He swore that a buck would stop and sniff. On topic..I have always just let it fly. (Near) his stand.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Not to derail the topic...AND this is pretty gross,but an old man who was a very successful hunter in Putnam Co. used soiled tampons jammed down into film canisters. He would partially bury the canister neat his stand...He swore that a buck would stop and sniff. On topic..I have always just let it fly. (Near) his stand.

i shot target bow shoots in the late 80's and early 90's with a woman that killed some nice buck on her period.....

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Yeah..The guy that I knew,was a true believer.He killed a lot of nice deer with an iron sighted Ruger GP 100 in .357 magnum. ***Disclaimer*** Myself nor INGO can be held responsible for injuries that may occur,when you rednecks try to get your wives to save soiled tampons!

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    lets see em
    ]

Taken with my Bear GTX/Carbon Fury Arrows tipped with NAP Spitfire XP Pro broadheads ----- ON FEDERAL PUBLIC HUNTING LAND Nov. 2006....and I pee'd like a russian race horse around the tree I had my stand on. 10pt had one rear drop tine broke off and a main beam broke off so he was atleast a 12pt that year.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    mybucks[1].jpg I took these with my Supertec. Prerut on state land. Havent been out but 3 times this year. Twins keeping me busy.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    A friend of mine who is also a believer in the soiled pad/pon method. His wife also is country, and will sit in the stand with him mid cycle...

Let the pee be free man!!! Our urine doesn't contain any predatory pheromones that will scare off game... The entire act of peeing itself has a greater chance of spooking game and getting you busted than the urine itself... Although when it's cold out, taking a hot bottle of water makes a nice hand warmer... Twice! :flasher:

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    Had my first bruiser at 20yds broad side Saturday. However it was still a little to foggy (legal but not safe) where I was and I could tell he was big but I couldn't tell how big. So as he fed off in the 60-70 yd range and the fog lifted I put the binos on him to find a giant! I hope to bring a pic with the two of us real soon!
    Btw he smelled my pee hehehe in his scrape... Then added his own

Last edited:

uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    On my way into the woods last Saturday, I peed on three ground scrapes/licking branches within a 30 yard walk, thanks to this thread. I will see what happens this weekend.

SeaseFire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Plainfield
    After reading through these posts, I'll give up my bottle for a couple weeks and see if my luck improves. Been out a dozen times and haven't had much luck, though with the rut picking up, so is the deer activity I'm seeing.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    We pee in scrapes every year/cover them up and the next time out they are really scraped hard. Seems to really get the bucks fired up. I think it was what kept my 10 point coming back each day a few years back.

Top Bottom