• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I would like to carry one of those evil black rifle during the event but I wont be able to buy one in time (especially with those crazy prices:rolleyes:).
    Im not sure what's the best alternative to that.:dunno:
    I saw some guys had what looked like plywood cutouts of an AR15 in some pictures from Saturday.:dunno:

Show up and bring a sign, visible guns are not required and there will already be plenty there. Headcount is what's really needed.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Show up and bring a sign, visible guns are not required and there will already be plenty there. Headcount is what's really needed.
    True. Headcount is better than anything else, but after attending the rally this morning, it makes a HUGE difference in the amount of attention you receive if you're carrying a rifle. A pistol on your hip is easy to overlook, but a rifle catches attention.

Had most of us not been carrying rifles this morning, I doubt anyone would have known we weren't with the not-quite-a-Million Moms.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The lady from Holland sure took notice. I didn't know what to think of her at first. See sure looked timid until a few of us said hi then she turned back and took pictures of us. :):

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    So I'm reading this thread and gleaning that some censorship might be implied. I don't plan on offending anyone but I will let you know my sign has the Gadsden flag on one side and the other has a simple message:

KEEP YOUR HANDS
    OFF
    OUR GUNS

Just a heads up for anyone that thinks this might be too harsh. ;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So I'm reading this thread and gleaning that some censorship might be implied. I don't plan on offending anyone but I will let you know my sign has the Gadsden flag on one side and the other has a simple message:

KEEP YOUR HANDS
    OFF
    OUR GUNS

Just a heads up for anyone that thinks this might be too harsh. ;)

That's fine.Less harsh than "Keep your hands off my guns or I will start killing people Yeager style". :dunno:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    This should be a really good gathering. I hope people can get some time off of work.
    I'm hoping so to. Make sure to share the link to this thread, the event page on Facebook, or just word of mouth it. We need as many to show up in support as possible. I'm doing all I can to promote it.

I'm also glad you mentioned getting time off of work. I just added this to the OP.

[ame]http://youtu.be/G80tRM6m7KM[/ame]

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Where is everyone parking( full size pickup compatable)? I didn't want to mess around with it on the 19th, so I parked my truck few miles away and rode my bike there. I'd rather not do that again.
    I'm in the same boat. I have a 2500HD Crew Cab, Long Bed. I will probably just arrange to ride with someone else.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Here is a graphic I just threw together. Post it up, pass it around, share it, whatever. Just get the word out there.

386980_10151211854866851_1686956860_n.jpg

Top Bottom