• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Just voted.... I read the comments just to reassure myself that I'm not insane. Some of those folks are totally whacked!:nuts:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just voted.... I read the comments just to reassure myself that I'm not insane. Some of those folks are totally whacked! :nuts:

Like the guy that said guns should be banned from restaurants because guns used under the influence of alcohol have killed way more people than second hand smoke.

Yep, wacked! :nuts:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I kind of agree with the nut job that said that the restaurants should post their stance in large letters so that he would know which restaurants to avoid. Let me paraphrase and say that all restaurants should clearly post their view and let the market decide. Now, I realize that when the Pro-gun restaurants are making money hand over fist and the gun-ban restaurants start to go out of business, I am sure that "winer-boy" will find a reason why that is "not fair to him or his family," but ultimately that is what should happen. Clearly more people support the 2nd amendment than the media would have you believe, and unlike polls or election results, it is very hard to fake economics without resorting to a stimulus package or quantitative easing or some other catchphrase that simply translates into politicians picking the winners and losers.

Poli - meaning many
    Tics - blood sucking parasites.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I kind of agree with the nut job that said that the restaurants should post their stance in large letters so that he would know which restaurants to avoid. Let me paraphrase and say that all restaurants should clearly post their view and let the market decide. Now, I realize that when the Pro-gun restaurants are making money hand over fist and the gun-ban restaurants start to go out of business, I am sure that "winer-boy" will find a reason why that is "not fair to him or his family," but ultimately that is what should happen. Clearly more people support the 2nd amendment than the media would have you believe, and unlike polls or election results, it is very hard to fake economics without resorting to a stimulus package or quantitative easing or some other catchphrase that simply translates into politicians picking the winners and losers.

Poli - meaning many
    Tics - blood sucking parasites.

I think that either way, both kinds of restaurants will do just fine depending on location. Most people don't really care all that much.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    original.jpg

Really sums it up

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Great picture Oak River I believe I've seen it or one like it before, most certainly the half with the devils mislstris... I don't know why I have been so fired up lately about this stuff but all of the anti gunners and their illogical and stupid crap like shown in the picture has just really begun to **** me off! I will be showing the pic to quite a few people I know. Thanks!

Top Bottom