Free: Pay it forward - FREE - Read and join in the fun!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Here is the premise, a person posts an item (preferably gun/gun accessory related) that they don't want or need up for grabs (FREE), the item can then be claimed by another member. The member that claims the first item must then put an item up for free. The GIVER of the item generally pays the shipping costs as well (but shipping costs can be requested for big, bulky items or if the giver is in hard times or some other special situation), the person who puts up the item then gets to claim an item (ANY ITEM POSTED). If you claim an item you must immediately put an item up for the taking, or must have already posted an item. It is preferred that you offer an item before you claim an item.

It is fun and hey you were not going to use those things anyways so why not give to someone who needs it, you might just find the something you were needing or looking for. The only rule is if you claim an item, you must place an item, you just can't claim everything that is posted unless you keep posting additional items. Gentleman rules apply. First I'll take it gets it. You can also trade it forward if the poster needs or wants what you have to put up. You may also ask if anyone has a hard to find item you are in need of. Good luck.

I would like to see this eventually become a sticky.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I'll go ahead and get things started.....

Up for grabs I'm putting a Galco Leather Shoulder Holster component for a Smith & Wesson "K" frame revolver. The holster is brown and left handed and the leather has no cracks and only a minor scuff or two ( I would give it a 95+%) this will work with either the Miami Classic or the Jackass shoulder systems

Photo-0470-1_zpsfe51a84d.jpg

This puts me at a +1 ballance

Last edited:

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Fobus double mag paddle holster model 6909, Fits Beretta 92/96, Browning HP, Ruger, Walther .9/.40, Springfield XD, Sig 9mm ONLY, Sigma 99, S7W 5906, Taurus 92/99 Millenium .9/.40 Generic 9mm & .40. It will not fit any Glock mags. Just claim it and send me a PM,I'll ship it that day.

Top Bottom