PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Here's the point that everyone who has biotched about the the previous quality 10 post now 50 post rule fails to see beyound their pointy little noses.

This is first and foremost a community, if you come here for information and like minded people, the old 10 post was a breeze, 50 a little more work, easily doable, BUT......
    the classifieds are just a byproduct. Me personally, I have no use to deal with people who come here to buy and sell only. That's what Gunbroker and Armslist is for. and I
    WILL NEVER buy from those sites, because I want to know who it is I'm buying/selling to/from as a responsible firearm owner. In my almost 12 years here, I've bought a few, sold a few, and in each instance
    I got to know the individual some.

In my own honest assessment, if it was a free for all allowing any and all takers to access the classifieds, there would not be the quality of membership here and would be a cesepool
    of a lot of undesirables, something I imagine a vast amount of the members here would agree with me on.
    He said “quality of membership”!:rofl:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Here's the point that everyone who has biotched about the the previous quality 10 post now 50 post rule fails to see beyound their pointy little noses.

This is first and foremost a community, if you come here for information and like minded people, the old 10 post was a breeze, 50 a little more work, easily doable, BUT......
    the classifieds are just a byproduct. Me personally, I have no use to deal with people who come here to buy and sell only. That's what Gunbroker and Armslist is for. and I
    WILL NEVER buy from those sites, because I want to know who it is I'm buying/selling to/from as a responsible firearm owner. In my almost 12 years here, I've bought a few, sold a few, and in each instance
    I got to know the individual some.

In my own honest assessment, if it was a free for all allowing any and all takers to access the classifieds, there would not be the quality of membership here and would be a cesepool
    of a lot of undesirables, something I imagine a vast amount of the members here would agree with me on.

Yes, I DO agree with you ! :yesway:

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    Yes, I DO agree with you ! :yesway:

Same here!

I am barely in triple digit posts and basically could care less if there is a classified section or not.

Of course, some of that is due to the fact I live on the wrong end of the state, LOL! It would have to be a fantastic deal to entice me to make a six hour round trip to Indy to buy a gun, much less a 10-11 hour round trip to Ft. Wayne or NWI!

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    On the days when my first world problems make me eat a steak while overlooking the lake...

Listening to reruns in the background of great shows playing on OnDemand on MeTv...

I come to this thread and allow the tears of someone wanting to low-ball offer the guy selling the Legion 229 to comfort me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Same here!

I am barely in triple digit posts and basically could care less if there is a classified section or not.

Of course, some of that is due to the fact I live on the wrong end of the state, LOL! It would have to be a fantastic deal to entice me to make a six hour round trip to Indy to buy a gun, much less a 10-11 hour round trip to Ft. Wayne or NWI!

But, isn't Snorko down there? He seems to have some good offers.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    But, isn't Snorko down there? He seems to have some good offers.

You are correct and yes he does, but to date nothing I have been interested in. Anything I have had even a mild interest in has been in Ft. Wayne or Hobart with sellers who are only willing to travel 30 minutes. Sorry, you are going to have to pay me to make that deal. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom