PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I'm also new and didnt understand what was going on.
    Maybe I should make 50 post,each asking everyone how their day is going.

There's a thread for this.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...pdate-thread-208-we-still-waiting-spring.html

I had a normal day until I got home.
    I woke up, dressed, had coffee and donuts while I let the dogs out. I took out the trash and fed the dogs. I really didn't feel like making my lunch so I took a bowl of potato salad. I made sure to bring my earpods so I could hear the funeral, but there was no time in the day for that. I had to scrape my windows. I got half way to work and realized I forgot my mask so I had to go back home and get it. I was greeted by Satan's dogs until I got the door open and allowed me to enter.
    Work was productive until the end of the day. Something that should have got done today got carried over until tomorrow because three people got their face stuck to their phone. Normal stuff.
    I got home and wiped down with wipes and fogged myself with Lysol. Then I was allowed to enter. Put my clothes in the washer and took a shower. Brushed my teeth and gargled. Then things got weird.
    We were under attack. The dogs went crazy, bouncing off the door. They were ready for a fight. So I grabbed my sandwich and went to see what was wrong. I'm always prepared. Would you believe a squirrel was brave enough to come into my yard? I mean, there's no nuts here, am I right? Before the hinges came off, he was gone. But it was a close call.

How was your day?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Tex is looking at upgrading the operating format and dumping VB. I can say this because he let the cat out in the site supporter giveaway thread.
    Staff is looking at the rules package.

As long as it's still here after the conversion I'm cool. INGO is more than a discussion forum with a classifieds section. It's a line of communications that allows pro-2A forces to come together both on the Internet and in-person.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Tex is looking at upgrading the operating format and dumping VB. I can say this because he let the cat out in the site supporter giveaway thread.
    Staff is looking at the rules package.
    Oh, crap changes, been nice knowing ya’ll, I probably won’t make the new platform cut. I’ve been naughty here of late.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Hope things do not get too different or weird at my age 73 I don't deal well with change, actually I never did. There are two forums where I have been a member that did a big change. I no longer visit either because I never figured out how to navigate through the new formats. I will do my best, this is a great place to share information and I heard they even have a classified section. Jim.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hope things do not get too different or weird at my age 73 I don't deal well with change, actually I never did. There are two forums where I have been a member that did a big change. I no longer visit either because I never figured out how to navigate through the new formats. I will do my best, this is a great place to share information and I heard they even have a classified section. Jim.

It will not be "THAT" different but you may need to acclimate to the new format.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    But to download and reformat a new program, won't you need to purge the old program?
    What will happen to all of us?

:runaway: I DON'T WANT TO DIE! :runaway:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I guess we will all need to just make quality posts for a while, that shouldn't be too hard.

:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom