PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I had to look that up and it sounds pretty useful and, perhaps, delicious. Kinda hoping you're not actually purpling now!
    It's a ways off. And takes a lot of berries. We haven't done elderberry in a few years. There are a bunch behind the alfalfa field. The kids live a gator ride and eat them off the tree.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’m literate buddy, y’all take this way to serious. Why would I now want to contribute $20 to your site after you talk to me like a 3 year old? Lmao yeah that’s not how you get me to contribute. I’ll just part ways, delete me from this page I really don’t care, I’ll just support my local gun shop ✌
    2/10. One of the lamest meltdown posts I’ve seen to date? At least in the past, meltdown posts were cool.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’m literate buddy, y’all take this way to serious. Why would I now want to contribute $20 to your site after you talk to me like a 3 year old? Lmao yeah that’s not how you get me to contribute. I’ll just part ways, delete me from this page I really don’t care, I’ll just support my local gun shop ✌

In case you posted a idle threat to leave and continue to lurk around.

Support your local gun shop, it helps the economy and small business, but you still don't understand the principle of INGO, and I guess you never will.
    This is first and foremost a community of Gun owners to share, learn, communicate with like minded people. It was not created as a For Sale site, it's just a convenient addition to the board. Armslist, GunBroker and other sites like them are for people who are just into buying and selling with no interaction.

30 post in the last week and and before that the previous 10+ years you had 6 , ya SIX. Sorry, but not sorry you're Butthurt.:wavey:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    In case you posted a idle threat to leave and continue to lurk around.

Support your local gun shop, it helps the economy and small business, but you still don't understand the principle of INGO, and I guess you never will.
    This is first and foremost a community of Gun owners to share, learn, communicate with like minded people. It was not created as a For Sale site, it's just a convenient addition to the board. Armslist, GunBroker and other sites like them are for people who are just into buying and selling with no interaction.

30 post in the last week and and before that the previous 10+ years you had 6 , ya SIX. Sorry, but not sorry you're Butthurt.:wavey:

He doesn't know how a real LGS works either if he's going to go in there acting like that.

(Language warning)

[video=youtube;Ob3BfIgI9o4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob3BfIgI9o4[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    All the cool stuff happens on the weekend.

I've noticed something there's always two phases.
    1. Let me join in!
    2. I'm getting called out for cheating? Well I never wanted to join in the first place!

There's gotta be some cogitative dissidence, or mental protection at play in these guys' heads.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Mouse Pounce!

Ninja Mouse.

1e14600e25187b1626b68f7d6461644e.jpg

(Yeah I know it's a hamster, it was the best I could do on short notice.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought we had a runner. New guy with a whole bunch of one liners but he bought a site supporter badge. So all good, just odd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom