PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sgtmack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    You can just about tell who is really a runner by how bent out of shape they get when some one mentions the might be a runner. If I got accused of running to get to 50 I would just laugh it off and go on with life.

Although, I did make 2 posts in 1 day to get to 50. Maybe I should report myself?

I may have to take a nap. This posting stuff is hard work.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'm a thinking' more pestilent these days. Their LGS is out of inventory and they're looking here now.

That can't be true. That scholarly gentleman just told me he was going to go right down to his LGS and give them an earful about the poor treatment he received at INGO, while browsing their generous selection of firearms at discount prices.

Last edited:

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    giphy.gif

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You can just about tell who is really a runner by how bent out of shape they get when some one mentions the might be a runner. If I got accused of running to get to 50 I would just laugh it off and go on with life.

Although, I did make 2 posts in 1 day to get to 50. Maybe I should report myself?

I may have to take a nap. This posting stuff is hard work.

RUNNER! :runaway:

***REPORTED***

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Guess the jokes on me. 34 posts down to 6. Point proven. Pay twenty or get ****ed I guess. Lmfao. Childish ladies running here I guess.

Or you could go to a site that’s meant to buy and sell? This is a forum, that happens to have a classifieds section. It’s main purpose is to communicate. Another reason the rule is in place is so we can learn who we are buying/selling to by looking at their history here, and not to kick a man when he’s down, but based off this comment I wouldn’t buy or sell from you. There’s plenty here that have well over 50 posts, it isn’t difficult.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It pisses me off sometimes to see people come here and freak out about the site. This sites been around before us, and will be after us. Either accept the way it is, or move on. Pretty damn simple.

I need a drink

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Or you could go to a site that’s meant to buy and sell? This is a forum, that happens to have a classifieds section. It’s main purpose is to communicate. Another reason the rule is in place is so we can learn who we are buying/selling to by looking at their history here, and not to kick a man when he’s down, but based off this comment I wouldn’t buy or sell from you. There’s plenty here that have well over 50 posts, it isn’t difficult.

You tell 'em noob!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom