PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    @2A_Tom I'm scratching my head about the angry face response. Was this just nostalgia for my early days on INGO, or does my post have some meaning/implication that I'm not aware of that would cause someone to be angry?

View attachment 271857
    Just a joke. Remind you of old times?

You have done a great job of becoming a mind numbed robot in our echo chamber.

Again with the yolks!

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I had a customer (of Chinese descent) tell me just the other day that she was surprised how expensive everything is in the United States as compared to China

I chuckled and said, "That's because they don't have to import things from China".
    She laughed, but then told me that when she buys a light fixture in China, the sale price includes installation.
    She said when she buys something there she didn't even take it home from the store.
    Someone would show up the next day or so and install it for no extra charge.

Does each light fixture include a new bug?
    Or when installing the new fixture, does the "serviceman" take the opportunity to surreptitiously replace the batteries in the existing bugs and cameras already in service?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Does each light fixture include a new bug?
    Or when installing the new fixture, does the "serviceman" take the opportunity to surreptitiously replace the batteries in the existing bugs and cameras already in service?
    Well they have to do something in between putting new batteries in "the birds"

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Well they have to do something in between putting new batteries in "the birds"

I'm glad to see the truth is finally getting out there. :)

Speaking of which, I just noticed TheTrooper is back. This almost sounds like something he would unironically believe in (just kidding, just kidding... right?)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm glad to see the truth is finally getting out there. :)

Speaking of which, I just noticed TheTrooper is back. This almost sounds like something he would unironically believe in (just kidding, just kidding... right?)
    I noticed he was back too...

iu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom