Parking Enforcement Officer Tickets a Reporter Twice on live TV!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I can completely believe this happened. Went to Cali in 2006 for a surf competition and payed over 200 dollars in 3 days of parking. One person was writing a ticket as I came back to add more time even though I still have 3 minutes left on the meter. Wheel block locks were everywhere as well. The automatic parking meters would put holds on your card as well for 100 bucks.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I can completely believe this happened. Went to Cali in 2006 for a surf competition and payed over 200 dollars in 3 days of parking. One person was writing a ticket as I came back to add more time even though I still have 3 minutes left on the meter. Wheel block locks were everywhere as well. The automatic parking meters would put holds on your card as well for 100 bucks.

It is expensive just to get up in the morning in California!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Good question.

I mean, why would you continue to write tickets, especially when you know you look like an arse on live TV. Something just ain't write with that officer... :nuts:

Yeah, she obviously looked like an idiot on live TV after the first one...So she keeps writing them anyway?

I thought maybe she was ticketing the cars because they weren't in actual spots? Maybe? <confused>

I have no idea why, but everytime I see one of your posts I end up staring at your Av for several minutes.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. I wonder if the officer showed up to court to explain why she was ticketing those cars? :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LOL she seemed determined, I'm sure she did.

I can just picture how that case was settled....

Ma'am, clearly they had permission to be there. Surely you saw the news camera? No? Badge please. Thanks.

Or maybe... Chief... what's the next lowest rank from parking enforcement? Fired? Oh, ok. Ma'am... YOU'RE FIRED!

:laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I can just picture how that case was settled....

Ma'am, clearly they had permission to be there. Surely you saw the news camera? No? Badge please. Thanks.

Or maybe... Chief... what's the next lowest rank from parking enforcement? Fired? Oh, ok. Ma'am... YOU'RE FIRED!

:laugh:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing...Maybe she can get the police station janitorial position for awhile until she screws that up.:laugh:

Top Bottom