• ...and so much more!
  • bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    I had my mind set on picking up a Glock 27 or an M&P 40c for compact carry, but that may have to wait. This new Para Expert looks really sweet and the price is right ($599 MSRP, but $458 online)! Been wanting a .45 as well, just wasn't as high on my wish list until now. Anyone seen or have one of these? My money may have to go for full-size again for now..

Para USA, High-Quality Handguns: GI Expert

Last edited:

Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I have about as much experience with the Para as you do, none. I checked one out at the store last week and I really did like it. It was ergonomically correct. I respect your attempt to get away from the common themes (block,XD,etc,).

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    I have about as much experience with the Para as you do, none. I checked one out at the store last week and I really did like it. It was ergonomically correct. I respect your attempt to get away from the common themes (block,XD,etc,).

Thanks for the reply! You're right, I don't have any experience with Para. I saw this pistol on the cover of Shotgun News this morning while I was at Marsh grocery store.

I haven't seen one anywhere around Columbus. I haven't been been into any shops for over a month or so. I guess I had better get to it! I would really like to see one in person.

Last edited:

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Last edited:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I have a couple of Rock Island's and they shoot great are are a little cheaper. The Springfield GI was the next one i was going to buy but may try this one.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I was gonna get one of these till I got my springfield GI for $450 with extra goodies. I've read good reviews on them, and may still buy one someday. Para makes some good quality 1911's and I wouldn't ever hesitate in buying one if I found a good price and had the money to do so.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom