• joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    April 28, 2011

By J. D. Heyes - Natural News
    To most Americans it’s unthinkable that the U.S. dollar could someday be relegated to second-class status as a currency, but what they may not realize is that the transition is already underway.

Reports this week marked the dollar’s continued slide – it reached a 16-month low against the euro and slid to a historic low against the Swiss franc on Tuesday – while at the same time predicting something we’ve been telling you for years now, namely that the dollar is on its way out as the world’s reserve currency.

Read more here:
    Panic selling of the U.S. dollar now underway as debt system implodes - BlackListedNews.com

Maybe this is why my few ounces of gold earned more money today than I did!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    April 28, 2011

By J. D. Heyes - Natural News
    To most Americans it’s unthinkable that the U.S. dollar could someday be relegated to second-class status as a currency, but what they may not realize is that the transition is already underway.

Reports this week marked the dollar’s continued slide – it reached a 16-month low against the euro and slid to a historic low against the Swiss franc on Tuesday – while at the same time predicting something we’ve been telling you for years now, namely that the dollar is on its way out as the world’s reserve currency.

Read more here:
    Panic selling of the U.S. dollar now underway as debt system implodes - BlackListedNews.com

Maybe this is why my few ounces of gold earned more money today than I did!

What dollar, it's only worth 33 cents:D

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    The people know that the spending has to stop, but the politicians aren't listening. Instead they continue to raise the dept ceiling and continue as normal. This will be our downfall if it continues. The politicians will have it all and leave the people with a large mess to clean up and it will affect us for generations to come. :(

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Stashot-Staving-Off-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida

Read more here:

Maybe this is why my few ounces of gold earned more money today than I did![/QUOTE]

Mine too! And my silver is even doing better. Is it any surprise since the entire US income from all revenue and taxes is $2.2 Trillion, and the 2010 budget for this year is $3.5 Trillion???

We are now $14 Trillion in debt. . .a debt which has grown by $5 Trillion since Nancy Pelosi took over the Speaker of the house position in 2006.

This administration doesn't understand that this is a problem! When is the American people going to wake up and get these incompetent people out of power????

We all better get down on our knees and pray for this country.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    The people know that the spending has to stop, but the politicians aren't listening. Instead they continue to raise the dept ceiling and continue as normal. This will be our downfall if it continues. The politicians will have it all and leave the people with a large mess to clean up and it will affect us for generations to come. :(

the dollar ain't worth :poop: So buy all the guns & ammo now, cause it'll be worth their weight in G O L D :D

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    nope. im excited to see it collapse, because then maybe people will wake up and do it right the next time. Americans have short memories and are inherently greedy and dumb.

Me to, sometimes I feel bad about it, sometimes I feel justified, but like any other kind of addict, debt addicts need to really hit bottom before they will recognize they have a problem.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    nope. im excited to see it collapse, because then maybe people will wake up and do it right the next time. Americans have short memories and are inherently greedy and dumb.

I think whatever is in store for us "next time" is going to be incredibly more oppressive and less free. Think about it. I'm not very excited to see it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I think whatever is in store for us "next time" is going to be incredibly more oppressive and less free. Think about it. I'm not very excited to see it.

maybe thats what its gonna take to wake people up enough to do something?

I dont cherrish all that I know will happen, especially since I have a wife and kid now, but if we passed all the hard things off till we were ready to do it the time would never come. its never convenient to do the hard things in life that must be done.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    maybe thats what its gonna take to wake people up enough to do something?

I dont cherrish all that I know will happen, especially since I have a wife and kid now, but if we passed all the hard things off till we were ready to do it the time would never come. its never convenient to do the hard things in life that must be done.
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
    -Thomas Paine

I agree we should face the music and stop pushing off the problems. But we will not be able to expect the same congressmen (and voters!) who destroyed America to preserve our freedom.

I expect that the Police State to keep growing slowly, and the sheep population to keep growing more and more massive. Hell, even a gun forum like this one is overrun with people who support checkpoints and all this other nonsense. Imagine what the general public thinks. We are no where near waking up the public.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
    -Thomas Paine

I agree we should face the music and stop pushing off the problems. But we will not be able to expect the same congressmen (and voters!) who destroyed America to preserve our freedom.

I expect that the Police State to keep growing slowly, and the sheep population to keep growing more and more massive. Hell, even a gun forum like this one is overrun with people who support checkpoints and all this other nonsense. Imagine what the general public thinks. We are no where near waking up the public.

well my way wouldnt do much of "asking" the stupid people. it would be more like telling. this is a republic and I could give a crap less what the majority thinks. the sheep arent meant to lead themselves. they are meant to have the right to fail on their own if they are stupid and hurt no one but themselves. through ridiculous social welfare programs we have given the stupid lazy people in this country not only a voice but preference, and at the same time caused them to breed uncontrollably and overpopulate! and now we have illegals flooding the country breeding faster than rabbits and through a loophole allow their offspring to be automatic citizens and the mooching continues. the tit of liberty is dry. its a circus act.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We all better get down on our knees and pray for this country.

Far and away to late for that. Although it's unlikely the US will become insolvent IMO, I think we are headed for a deep depression. The last Great Depression ran on similar lines. First the economy breaks. Then the goverment props it up awhile. Then the money runs out, and the real pain hits.

It's impossible to know what the real unemployment figures are because Big Bother is doing everything possible to cover it up, But I know it's high.

Just remember that even in the Great Depression, people still made money, still had jobs, still lived their lives. All is not lost :ingo:, just be perpared, the worst is yet to come.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    As long as people view Politician as a profession we will be in this trouble. We, the people, did this to ourselves. Our Office Holders from the President on down are our elected servants. We elected them to do the People's Business of running our Country. They however have ran it into the ground. People, our Plane has crashed and it is burning. It is on Fire.

As the US literacy rate keeps falling as more people fail to graduate High and as more people come to Our Country for us to take care of and as we keep electing the same idiots to Public Office we will continue to go the way of the Goonie Bird.

Insanity: Electing the same idiots to Public Office and each time expecting something better. I am sorry folks, it ain't gonna happen. These self defined politicians have our number and our number is up.

Top Bottom