• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Damn... that was fast haha... At least 1 or 2 of us got some. I'll keep an eye out and if I find anymore lowers, I'll post links here.

I'm in search for a Mega .308 lower.. but I'm not gonna hold my breath

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Couldn't even order before they were gone. That's pretty crappy.

First place I tried today was out, though I thought they would have them. Then this.

Having the money for it and people buying as many as they can sucks for those of us who only want a single AR :(

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Palmetto is probably the slowest shipping online merchant on the planet. I really think a lot of high-school dropouts work there. Been waiting on my order for 2 weeks to ship. Ordered from JoeBob's and it only took them 4 days from order being placed to it being delivered.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Yep... they are slow. I would mention that its likely these companies are going to be pumping out as many lowers as they can until the ban, so there should be plenty of chances.

If anyone is in the Elkhart area... stop in to Midwest Gun & Range. They had 50 RRA lowers as of 3 days ago, but I know many are probably purchased by now. There was still a couple left last night tho.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm gonna wait until the NRA helps get violent video games banned and everything calms down. Then I'll pick up some of the PSA blem lowers. Not sure what I'm gonna do when I want to buy a new Grand Theft Auto game though.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    There are a lot of problems in society... ignorance seems to be at the top of the list! I like my Grand Theft Auto too

:rockwoot:

john348

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hicksville OH
    Palmetto is probably the slowest shipping online merchant on the planet. I really think a lot of high-school dropouts work there. Been waiting on my order for 2 weeks to ship. Ordered from JoeBob's and it only took them 4 days from order being placed to it being delivered.

I have to agree
    I ordered a complete upper on black friday and a couple of lowers
    I am supposed to see the upper monday still no word when the lowers will ship
    almost 30 days and counting
    They suck
    but at what i paid for everything then to what the street valve is today
    I'm Rich...

Top Bottom