• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. I got the e-mail Friday saying it has shipped, but the tracking page hasn't shown any movement yet. It will be my first AR, and I'm leaning towards a 16" hammer forged dissipator.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. I got the e-mail Friday saying it has shipped, but the tracking page hasn't shown any movement yet. It will be my first AR, and I'm leaning towards a 16" hammer forged dissipator.

I got the same email from them. Anytime I get a tracking number frmo the USPS it's never updated until after the item's been delivered. Another +1 for our governments ability to deliver mail.

You'll like the dissipator. I just built a Del-ton that I bought from midway and it's been a blast.

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville

Just like Teddy said, the email from USPS is pretty much a joke. I would say that anyone who ordered during the black Friday sale should be getting their stuff very soon.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Just like Teddy said, the email from USPS is pretty much a joke. I would say that anyone who ordered during the black Friday sale should be getting their stuff very soon.

I haven't received my tracking number yet. I ordered it on Black Friday so I'm hoping I will receive something very soon.

Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    I received my tracking number from UPS on 12/8 from an order placed 11/28, and I assume that means they just started building my upper. Still waiting for it to ship.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I received my tracking number from UPS on 12/8 from an order placed 11/28, and I assume that means they just started building my upper. Still waiting for it to ship.

I thought that I would have had it by now. Now, I'm just hoping that I will get it before Christmas.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    They say you can get Price, Service, and Quality, but only two of the three. For $50 we got Price and Quality, and it's a little bit unreasonable to expect prompt service. For $50 when it gets here, it gets here and I'll be happy with the deal. Any many thousands of orders that they just got and are processing and trying to ship I think it's probably a real pain in the arse for them to go through this sale every year. I would imagine there is no other reason for them to do the sale other than a way of going over and above what their customes expect and I think that says a lot for them.

Yeah it's a pain to wait, and it's a pain to deal with the USPS, but in the big picture of life we just bought some outstanding lowers at a dirt cheap/non profitable price and I for one am grateful that they did that for us.

Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    They say you can get Price, Service, and Quality, but only two of the three. For $50 we got Price and Quality, and it's a little bit unreasonable to expect prompt service. For $50 when it gets here, it gets here and I'll be happy with the deal. Any many thousands of orders that they just got and are processing and trying to ship I think it's probably a real pain in the arse for them to go through this sale every year. I would imagine there is no other reason for them to do the sale other than a way of going over and above what their customes expect and I think that says a lot for them.

Yeah it's a pain to wait, and it's a pain to deal with the USPS, but in the big picture of life we just bought some outstanding lowers at a dirt cheap/non profitable price and I for one am grateful that they did that for us.

Couldn't agree more.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville

I agree too. Just can't wait to go shooting.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step

:yesway: Agreed, but I am still eagerly waiting on mine to arrive! :D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I got my tracking number last Wednesday and when I checked Monday, it was updated saying that it was delivered. Now that finals are over, I'm heading over to free them from my LGS of choice. I kind of hope the owner has checked them out as he had nothing but negative comments about quality. It would be nice to see him start carrying some PSA stuff.

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I got my tracking number last Wednesday and when I checked Monday, it was updated saying that it was delivered. Now that finals are over, I'm heading over to free them from my LGS of choice. I kind of hope the owner has checked them out as he had nothing but negative comments about quality. It would be nice to see him start carrying some PSA stuff.

Go pick up your lowers and let us know what you think of the quality. Mine is top notch IMO.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Everything I've read, they will be top notch. It sounded more like he was reaching trying to make a sale instead of doing some transfers. He started off saying that I'll most likely have to have machine work done and then was talking about the finish quality not being great. He got quiet when I mentioned that machining didn't scare me (went to school for it and worked in a few medical implant facilities) and if the finish wasn't the best, I'd just duracoat the build.

His shop does some nice engraving work so he may get some business doing that but trying the upsell on a Zombie or a Punisher engraved lower for more than I got the 2 PSA (before transfer, of course) just wasn't going to happen.

But yeah, I'm heading out before noon to run some errands then I'm heading to the shop and I'll report back.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Everything I've read, they will be top notch. It sounded more like he was reaching trying to make a sale instead of doing some transfers. He started off saying that I'll most likely have to have machine work done and then was talking about the finish quality not being great. He got quiet when I mentioned that machining didn't scare me (went to school for it and worked in a few medical implant facilities) and if the finish wasn't the best, I'd just duracoat the build.

His shop does some nice engraving work so he may get some business doing that but trying the upsell on a Zombie or a Punisher engraved lower for more than I got the 2 PSA (before transfer, of course) just wasn't going to happen.

But yeah, I'm heading out before noon to run some errands then I'm heading to the shop and I'll report back.

Sounds like it's time to find a different favorite LGS. You should have made a bet with him, that if he's wrong, the transfer is FREE!:):

qwkdrwmgw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    003.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

I got word today my 2 lowers had shipped so hope to pick them up this weekend. One of them will look just like this one when I am finished and sbr :ar15:

Top Bottom