• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Going to paint my new rifle 243 bolt gun looking for some pics of some painted rifles to get some Ideas or inspiration... I have a good Idea of what I want but I'm sure there are some that may be better and may make me go a different route... Thx in advance

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    If you're looking for somebody to apply the paint, check out Kyle Gross (Chubbs on the forum). He's the owner/operator of The Tactical Hound and is a certified DuraCoat finisher. His shop is located in New Castle.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Rattle can through a laundry bag. Was in a non-friendly NFA state so suppressor had to be removed.
    Back in Indiana

Middle

Last edited:

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Man, some of those paint jobs are awesome! Wish I could do that good. I have tried a few times in the past, but they never came out looking like the work some of you have done!

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    For camouflaging a simple bolt rifle there are many better options than paint. That camo stretch wrap, painted burlap strips, tape. All cheap, easy and removable. Semi-autos are much easier to just have painted.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I have all of mine painted like Christmas candy canes, so the anti-gun libtards ignore them... :lmfao:

(libtards hate Christmas, remember...)

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    10888929123_d1e2d6ee20_b.jpg
    This looks so real its crazy. This is the look I'm going for and I believe small's could make some money painting guns if he wanted to.. There are some good looking paint jobs here... Just wonder what a leaf color would look like may have to buy a couple toy guns and try some different leaf colors... But I really like that tree bark look, it would look like broken tree branch in the woods...

Top Bottom