• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions because of the frequently fraudulent and damaging character of their actions,
    The word originally denoted a carnival worker who pretended to be a member of the audience in an attempt to elicit interest in an attraction. Some sources trace the usage only back to 1914.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Where can I go to get the definitions of what all these titles like paid shill and groupie and plinker, expert and site support mean? What does the flashing BANNED mean? I am not the smartest guy in the world at anything and navigating around this site is generally difficult for me. Any help or guidance that I can get will be appreciated as I do not want to get bad reps or be banned. Thank you.
    There is a thread devoted to that. It should be on the front page of the Break room. You can also start here: Let me topeka that for you

I can't believe that nobody has commented on the image in the upper left corner of the page:

INGunBanners :D
    Yeah, uh, there is a thread devoted to that too. Look around a little more.
    But just in case you're struggling, look here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/84199-did_i_miss_something.html

I mean really, some people just wouldn't even know what day it was if they didn't have a calendar. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom