Paging Mr. BWFrame....Hello....Mr. Frame...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Has anyone heard from bwframe? He hasn't posted in the last two days. He lives southwest from me (toward Bloomington). I'm guessing that his power is probably out. He needs to get a back-up generator so he can feed his INGO addiction during power outages.:D

We're in our 36th hour without electricity here at the house. From the look of some of the power lines and leaning/broken poles along our country road, it may be a bit before the fine gentlemen of the REMC get to us!

[pass the peanut butter cookies please!]

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Where you in Brown County? My buddy lives down there and I hunt there. I hunt on Valley Branch Rd. My buddy lives on Mt. Liberty Rd. I just got back from his house, Mt. Liberty Rd. was bad. I saw one man had about 6 uprooted trees in his yard. Looks like some pretty heavy weather went thru. Its bad when the power goes out down there. Everyone that lives there should have a generator and a couple hundred bottles of water on hand at all times. I hear that you are on a "boil water" alert until the 10th. Hope all is well.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    He'll be okay. He's just practicing his SHTF scenario. I can see it now... Munching on MREs, crouched in his bomb shelter, holding off the zombies...
    :shoot:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'm going out tomorrow to my wifes bosses house to clear him a path to get out. he said the only way to get out of his road is an ATV through the woods aka fun time:rockwoot:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Where you in Brown County?

I'm a couple miles north of Helmsburg, off Lick Creek.
    It's not awful. Several trees down in our neighborhood. One neighbor's house moderately damaged by a large tree.

Biggest problem right now is no electricity. With a generator we're doing OK.

Remington1100

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Franklin
    I hunt on Cooks Hill Road, down there in Brown County which is right off Lick Creek Rd. Is everything that bad down there, if so i might have to make the trip and check the woods out and make sure the treestands are all ok.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I hunt on Cooks Hill Road, down there in Brown County which is right off Lick Creek Rd. Is everything that bad down there, if so i might have to make the trip and check the woods out and make sure the treestands are all ok.

It's spotty. Bad in some places. OK in most. The power just came back on this evening at our house.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Bwframe is fine. I spoke with him a couple days ago after the storm hit and he is doing fine. He's got intermittent power and it trying to keep his sump-pump and business running. He's been swamped with work lately and is using this "No INGO" opportunity to stay focused on the benjamins. Dave, PM me and I can put you in contact with him if you'd like to chat with him over the phone.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Thank you for your concern! Alive and well here, although quite busy playing catch up.

Power and cable were restored yesterday afternoon. Not a lot of damage here. Just a handful of limbs down, one of which took out the utilities. It was a fairly quick fix. The tough part was convincing REMC to get me service being the only one in the immediate area without it.

Top Bottom