Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia for string of sex attacks whe

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    A man in Saudi Arabia is to be beheaded and crucified after he raped five children and left one of them, a three-year-old boy, to die in the desert.

An appeal court in the capital Riyadh approved the death sentence handed down in June by judges in the northwestern oasis city of Hail where the convicted 22-year-old man carried out his crimes.

The rapist - who was not named - was arrested several weeks ago as he tried to seize another boy after offering him a ride home from school.

The seven-year-old - who escaped unharmed - helped identify the culprit.

The man’s victims were aged between three and seven. He was said to have lured them into his car as they left school at midday and then drove them to remote desert locations to rape them.

An investigation was launched after a 25-year-old father reported that his three-year-old son was missing and that he suspected the kidnapper to be a male driver of a white four-wheel drive vehicle.

The infant was later found under a scorching sun in the desert where he had died of thirst.

A panel of three judges in Hail sentenced the rapist to death for “abhorrent” crimes which they said had terrorised the community.

Crucifixion in the conservative desert Kingdom means tying the convict’s body to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after he is decapitated by a professional swordsman.

Saudi Arabia has executed 56 people this year under laws that allow the death penalty for rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking.

In extreme cases, the convict is executed and his body crucified in public.

Saudi Arabian paedophile to be beheaded and crucified for string of sex attacks including one when he left toddler to die in desert | Mail Online

My only problem with this is, I don't think they should cut off his head first...Let him die of thirst like that poor little boy did.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Well, the fact that they have executed 56 people this way THIS YEAR serves to undermine the school of thought that this kind of punishment deters crime...

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I wish pedophiles in America were slaughtered like this.. weather it works or not doesn't matter.. they are sick people who need to be either locked away for life or killed off.. personally.. I like the killing off part much better.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Well, the fact that they have executed 56 people this way THIS YEAR serves to undermine the school of thought that this kind of punishment deters crime...
    it would bring me a lot more closure if i was one of those kids parents though.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Saudi Arabia has executed 56 people this year under laws that allow the death penalty for ... apostasy ...

In other words, if you were once a Muslim, and now you're not, you get the same treatment as the child molesters, murderers, robbers and so forth. Freedom of conscience or belief has no place there. Not exactly the folks I'd choose to look up to, but that's just me.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen

They say that this sort of sickness can never be cured so I would not expect the type of deterrence you are talking about. I would point out that it does an excellent job of deterring that particular MFer from ever doing it again. Additionally sometimes retribution is okay for its own rewards. Sorry but I have no sympathy for child rapists. I also think this is just a small taste of what their eternity will be like.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe71
    Saudi Arabia has executed 56 people this year under laws that allow the death penalty for ... apostasy ...

In other words, if you were once a Muslim, and now you're not, you get the same treatment as the child molesters, murderers, robbers and so forth. Freedom of conscience or belief has no place there. Not exactly the folks I'd choose to look up to, but that's just me.

Good catch. Thats one way to keep the forced conversions permenant.
    I still like the execution of child rapists part though.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Good catch. Thats one way to keep the forced conversions permenant.
    I still like the execution of child rapists part though.

I understand your sentiment, but I don't think that one can be divorced from the other, since they are both artifacts of a particular religion and culture. Some have wished for similarly gruesome public executions here in the United States, believing that it might put an end to all manner of criminality. I believe to the contrary, that it would be the fastest way to get the death penalty abolished. Ours is not a culture that relishes brutality, contemporary cinema notwithstanding.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    They say that this sort of sickness can never be cured so I would not expect the type of deterrence you are talking about. I would point out that it does an excellent job of deterring that particular MFer from ever doing it again. Additionally sometimes retribution is okay for its own rewards. Sorry but I have no sympathy for child rapists. I also think this is just a small taste of what their eternity will be like.

Another thought to ad to that is: at least the people over there aren't paying thousands of dollars a year of taxes to house some fool who chose NOT to participate in society too. There is no repeat business. I'd be interested to see what the crime/population ratio is over there compared to here. I'll bet it's a lot lower, period.

Some of us were born 100 years too late. I'd like to be able to just shoot the guy who tries to steal my cattle instead of paying for his stay in prison for a couple years. You are correct; retribution sometimes has its own rewards.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Sort of... how many more would there have been if they sent them to prison where they get 3 meals a day, A/C, TV, exercise equipment and all the other things we give our criminals... He'd be out in what, 10 years? We have way more than 56.

Just saying, maybe it deters more than one thinks

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Sort of... how many more would there have been if they sent them to prison where they get 3 meals a day, A/C, TV, exercise equipment and all the other things we give our criminals... He'd be out in what, 10 years? We have way more than 56.

Just saying, maybe it deters more than one thinks

Good point.

Our criminal justice system and the death penalty is based on the same principle: Disincetivize an criminal action by having strong negative consequences.

Dr. John Lott makes a strong case, from an economist's point of view, why capital punishment works. Granted, what may work in one society may not work in another, but as a matter of behavior, even animals respond to reward/punishment consequences. No reason why they would not work on most humans.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I agree. 56 is not good but a lot better than the probably ten of thousand's we have every year.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

Unless you can show that they still have a comparable crime rate to other countries, I don't think your conclusion follows from your premise.....

Yeah, and we constitutional enshrine a right to jam a pair of scissors in the top of a baby's head as it exits its mother's body; not exactly a principle I look up to either, but that's just me.... I'm not saying the apostasy thing is in any way right, but I don't think you should paint an entire society by the one abhorrent practice it espouses.

Also, if you go look at the text of the 1st Amendment, you will find that it begins with "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." What you don't know is that "establishment of religion" was a legal term of art which meant a state mandated/supported religion. What I'm quite certain you don't know is that 11 of the original 13 states had such "establishments of religion" and that that clause of the 1st amendment protected those state sponsored religions from federal interference.* While no one was being beheaded, you could be fined or imprisoned if you refused to attend, support, or comply with the religious mandates of these "establishments of religion." Were the framers of this country people you can't look up to because of this?

*Virginia enacted a law requiring religious freedom in 1786, Georgia in 1789 and so on until the 1830 when the last state did so.

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    And I will state here, if I ever become a child rapist I ask for one of you guys to put me down like the sick dog I would be.

Done. I would ask the same.

Saudi Arabia. Sexist. Elitist. Ruled by a family whose views do not reflect the population at large. Still... this one they get right.

How come life in prison doesn't mean life? Until it does, we're not ready to do away with the death penalty. Stop thinking in terms of "punishment" for a minute and think in terms of safeguarding innocent people from incorrigible murderers.

JESSE VENTURA

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Also, if you go look at the text of the 1st Amendment, you will find that it begins with "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." What you don't know is that "establishment of religion" was a legal term of art which meant a state mandated/supported religion. What I'm quite certain you don't know is that 11 of the original 13 states had such "establishments of religion" and that that clause of the 1st amendment protected those state sponsored religions from federal interference.* While no one was being beheaded, you could be fined or imprisoned if you refused to attend, support, or comply with the religious mandates of these "establishments of religion." Were the framers of this country people you can't look up to because of this?

If you'll browse my comments on the board, you'll see that my relationship with the founders is rather rocky, to say the least.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I never said I disagreed with the punishment in question. I was simply pointing out some food for thought.

That being said, if WE punished all the child based sex offenders this way, immediately after trial, I believe there would be significantly less of that behavior.

Top Bottom