• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ipswervy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Somewhere Indiana
    I personaly do not own either gun, but my dad owns the baretta 92, nice gun. Look for a shooting range that might have them to rent and try them. It fits your hand nicely but do you like the way it shoots.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I predict the beginning of the Signess in the OP. The 226/228/229 are IMHO superior firearms.

Having owned Berettas, Glocks, HKs, Springfield, Steyrs, S&W, and CZ-clones. Simply put, if you're okay with the weight of a non-polymer gun, it's hard to beat a classic Sig.

ninjab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Held a CZ 75B and a Beretta 92a1 last night. I must say that the CZ felt significantly more weight balanced, even if it might be a tad heavier.

actually feel like the cz is lighter, but that could just be because the 92 feels like a brick in my hand. The grip is seriously a huge block. Don't care for the trigger on the beretta either.

rented a 226 once, still liked the feel of my cz better, but was actually a little more accurate shooting paper with the sig. Felt pretty good.

flukose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    actually feel like the cz is lighter, but that could just be because the 92 feels like a brick in my hand. The grip is seriously a huge block. Don't care for the trigger on the beretta either.

I had to look it up. Empty 92a1 is 34.4oz and an empty 75B is 34.72oz. I doubt I noticed the difference. But remember the dealer said the the CZ was heavier. Either way, CZ felt better.

Jake1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I would go for the sig i've owned a 92fs it was cool accurate but heavy as hell and huge to use as a carry pistol.My friend carries a 226 and i've never heard him complain and its also pretty durn accurate the only thing that gets me about sig is that as soon as you drive em off the lot the resale value plumbits waaaaaaay down but if you know your not going to sell it then sig would be my choice

ninjab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I had to look it up. Empty 92a1 is 34.4oz and an empty 75B is 34.72oz. I doubt I noticed the difference. But remember the dealer said the the CZ was heavier. Either way, CZ felt better.

ha, yea guess they are almost exact same weight.

Top Bottom