• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    On the way back to indy last night from vincennes I was listening to Michael Savage for the first time. During one of his commercials he talked about a Kel Tec that is engraved with Freedom and December 15, 1791. I didnt know if anyone here had heard of it or wanted one so here is the link (sorry I dont know how to insert it the cool way) :dunno:
    http://www.freedom1791.com/images/Instructions.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Mooresville
    It may not cost quite that much. I got the cheapo P-3AT at Bradis for $70 less than the MSRP on Kel-Tec's site. I know at my place of work, we don't mark things up as much to sell when they are specially ordered. We have a higher markup in in-stock items because we have to sit on that inventory. Who knows though...

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Unless the price has changed a lot since I bought my P3-AT this is about double the price.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

KEL-TEC and MICHAEL SAVAGE bring you the Collectible Limited Edition “FREEDOM” Firearm.

In Honor of the 2nd Amendment, there will only be 5000 of these Commemorative Limited Edition Firearms produced.

This special P3AT FREEDOM edition is brought to you by Kel-Tec & Michael Savage with the quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that is unlike any other. The Kel-Tec P3AT Freedom limited edition is stamped with the word ‘FREEDOM’ and is dated December 15, 1791, the ratification of the Bill of Rights.

Each firearm is individually numbered to ensure the integrity of the series. And only 5000 numbered copies plus proof will be available. This is a very limited once in a lifetime series and once they are gone it will not be repeated again.

THE FREEDOM P-3AT

The FREEDOM P-3AT is a semi-automatic, locked breech pistol, chambered for the .380 Auto cartridge. It has been developed from our highly successful P-32 pistol with negligible increase in weight and size. The slidestop has been eliminated and the magazine capacity reduced to 6 rounds due to the larger cartridge.

The firing mechanism is double action only. The magazine has a 6 round capacity. The FREEDOM P-3AT is the lightest .380 Auto pistol ever made. Thanks to its locking dynamics and superior ergonometry, perceived recoil and practical accuracy are comparable to much larger guns.

The FREEDOM P-3AT is mainly intended for plainclothes police officers as a secondary weapon, or for concealed carry by licensed citizens. The small grip size and light trigger pull make the P-3AT ideal for female shooters.

The FREEDOM package includes:
    Pistol
    CTC laser
    (2) 6-round magazines
    Stainless steel belt clip
    Trigger lock

Top Bottom