• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    i bought one and my dad liked it so much he bought one, then my wife had to have one too. they are fun and inexpensive to shoot. once broke in all u have to do is keep it clean and it will shoot fine(i use federal red box) i heard the first few years the made these they had some problems. but the newer ones seem to work fine.

Maverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have one and Shoot it all the time. Probably close to 2000 rounds. I broke it in with a few hundred rounds of CCI , now it will shoot anything. Get a suppressor for it, you won't regret it.

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Ive got a p22 also and it runs like a champ. I shoot the Remington Golden Bullet value packs through it without a hicup. That being said, I dont like the small frame size of the p22. Thats the only thing I really dont like about it, but I knew that before I bought it.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I guess I didn't tell you guys I traded for one a couple of weeks ago, mostly due to the great reports you guys posted. I think it's a great shooter, and it has only burped a couple of times on me.

I did a minor polish job on the trigger bar ears to prevent the slide gouge. Worked just fine.

I like it!

Top Bottom