• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    You are correct. I really should not have wasted the money. At the time, I mistakenly thought that FL would get me NV. The gentleman that taught the class provided info/documents for both UT And FL.

Momma always told me I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed...:n00b:

Meh. Everyone makes mistakes. That's why I try to post the best info I know, so if someone makes the error, it's not because of something they read here (or if it is, we get it fixed as soon as possible!)

I thought I was told recently that Arizona did not issue licenses/permits to non-residents.

I have been wrong before.

I think that used to be true, but as I've said IN should, they saw the bandwagon that UT and FL were on and decided to grab some of that revenue for themselves.

$0.02

Blessings,
    Bill

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Utah does require their own class. I have read that Arizona does accept the Utah class, but I don't know that to be fact. I do know that their training requirement is similar to Florida's.
    The training requirements in FL and AZ are simple to meet. Just join any branch of the US armed forces, do your time and get an honorable discharge. Then just send the DD214 as proof of training. What could be simpler?:ar15:

rooster3654

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox County
    The training requirements in FL and AZ are simple to meet. Just join any branch of the US armed forces, do your time and get an honorable discharge. Then just send the DD214 as proof of training. What could be simpler?:ar15:

I'm sure there are easier Ways to satisfy the requirements for training than spending a couple years in the desert. :dunno:

rooster3654

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox County
    Doesn't have to be in the desert. Time at sea counts too!

:laugh:My Last post probably should have been in purple btw. Time at sea would probably be nicer. I hate sand so much that I don't even want to go to the beach. It is good however that even though I mostly push paper all that time at the range was good for something. :ar15:

Top Bottom