• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yojoe1964

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2014
    Lafayette
    I stopped at the local Rualking today. I asked why they had very few Glock models. I have not seen a 17 or 19 in quite sometime. The guy behind the counter said they could not get any in and they were still carring them. Is the Glock 17 and 19 demand out pacing the supply?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    WE haven't had a 19 @ Parabellum in a couple of months. I'm also aware that some of the other larger dealers are running low on both.. NO one seems to know that is going on but I can tell you that 9MM Glocks are difficult to get your hands on from every distributor (about 8) that we get guns from..

Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I think PointBlank bought them all. I got a email from them saying they had 19 gen 4's in stock and they gave the stock on hand at all their stores and it was quite a lot of pistols. -Jason

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I picked up a new gen 3 17 at the Martinsville rural king just a few months ago for $388 before taxes. They had that gun on sale for $439 for a long time and it kept making eye contact with me everytime i went in there. I went in one day and they had 12% off everything in the store and i couldnt help myself.

jag09

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indy/Cloverdale
    I've been around to a couple of different stores from central to NE, and most have sold out of the 19, 42, and 43. One lgs I dropped in at this weekend received their shipment around 8-9 saturday morning and by the time I got in at 3 they had all been sold. That same shop said Glock is something like 60,000 guns behind in production, although I'm not sure how much weight or truthful that is but would explain the low supply all over.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I haven't seen a Gen 3 in a while, Ft Liberty had a couple G19 Gen 4s on Saturday. Come to think of it I haven't seen a G17 in the case in a while.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Sounds like it's time to list some NIB glock 19 and 17 in the classifieds well above retail price.

It will make some wonder why. Lol

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    Ruralkings usually only get one or two of each glock model at a time. It's not a shortage just a corporate buyer that doesn't understand supply and demand very well.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I was in my LGS on Thursday, which typically keeps a fair assortment of Glocks, were limited to a Gen4 23/27. Its also tax check time and the overall stock of many shops take a hit this time of year. I had been looking for a FDE Glock, either 23 or 19 locally for several weeks with no luck.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Up here in NWI all of our region's LGS's appear to be fully stocked with Glocks. I've had absolutely zero problem finding anything new. There does on the other hand appear to be a shortage of used Glocks up here... just not seeing too many of those. I looked for awhile for a good deal on a USED Glock 19. Everyone one literally wanted almost full price... SO, I went ahead and bought new. To heck with all that!

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Point blank in carmel had lots of glocks a week ago or so (last time there).

This is about the last thing I thought would become scarce which shows I know absolutely nothing.

Top Bottom