• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I just picked up some aftermarket hi cap glock mags on Cabela's for a pretty reasonable price. 34.99 ea. They still have some in stock. 9mm and .40.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    These are the 33 rd mags. I have been looking for a little while and the price has not gone up on Cabela's site. Pretty reasonable for what can be found today.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ive been on the hunt for factory Glock mags also. Everywhere Ive looked is sold out of everything but 10 rounders! Oh well I guess ill have to wait.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It's almost entertaining watching people scramble around for stuff after I've prepared so well. Only thing I use Glock mags for is my Sub2000, and I have enough 33s to stun an ox. Just need to fill out the reloading stuff and find a generator and I'll be cookin with evil gas.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It's almost entertaining watching people scramble around for stuff after I've prepared so well. Only thing I use Glock mags for is my Sub2000, and I have enough 33s to stun an ox. Just need to fill out the reloading stuff and find a generator and I'll be cookin with evil gas.

A lot of it isn't people scrambling around trying to get what they need/wanted but people trying to buy up what they think they are going to be able to make a profit on in the future. Many people remember the crazy prices for things, especially magazines, after the 94 ban and are looking to eventually cash in.

Ferstlerslim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Syracuse, NY
    Is there a token guy from NY who chimes into all the threads where you IN guys talk about high capacity mags and says "at least you can have high capacity mags, where i come from, we cant?"

I'm trying not to be that guy ;)

Dave

Top Bottom