• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If my arms were long enough, Marc, I'd give you a hug.

I/we understand somewhat what you're going through. Doesn't make any of it any easier. :-(

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    SIL had more than one. It was hard. They wound up adopting, twice. Two beautiful girls, in their 20s now. I know I can't make it better for you today, but It'll get better, one way or the other. Let life happen; you'll be rewarded.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I am so sorry for your loss. My wife and I went through nearly 8 years of miscarriages and our most terrible loss was the death of our triplet boys, who died of prematurity...in my arms...over a 2 day period during Valentine's week of 2007.

We finally found an invitro/high risk pregnancy Dr. that knew what he was doing and I am now the proud father of a 3 yo daughter, who is the light of my life.

Stay strong. Get in touch with me if you want... Prayers are with you, your wife, and your little angel my brother.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    SO sorry for your loss. I pray that you and your wife would have comfort in your grief.

I also had no idea that miscarriages were so common, so when our first was a miscarriage, I was totally unprepared.

We've got two now. Hang in there. The sun will rise again, and you have reason to hope.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    We had two as well. The first one feels like a fluke...The second one is like a hot knife to the gut...Our number two was the day after Columbine...I was sitting down in the waiting room with my father when I heard "Mr. Geary?"...I just kept staring at the floor and my father nudged me and said "The Doctor is trying to get your attention son.." It was the first time I had ever been called Mr. Geary in his presence where he was not who was being addressed. It is funny what you remember...

The point is...I know what you are going through and it hurts something fierce...Keep your chin up for her...Whatever pain you are going through believe me when I say hers is 100 times worse..My heart and prayers go out to both of you and continue to be the best man you can be...

Top Bottom