• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Mostly homeschool lists and forums. Not much time for anything else. Was darn near a founding member of arfcom but it got too big for its britches and lost the community feel. And having to go back 5 pages for a thread whose last past was made just a mere 5 minutes ago got really annoying. (Really hoping INGO doesn't go that route.)

I lurk on the powerstroke forum every now and then too.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Mostly homeschool lists and forums. Not much time for anything else. Was darn near a founding member of arfcom but it got too big for its britches and lost the community feel. And having to go back 5 pages for a thread whose last past was made just a mere 5 minutes ago got really annoying. (Really hoping INGO doesn't go that route.)

I lurk on the powerstroke forum every now and then too.
    I belong to a lot of ford diesel sites, but find DB the most fun

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Only one and it has a weird history. In the late 90's, it started out as a message board for Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) magazine(and other Ziff Davis video gaming publications, first videogames.com, then gamers.com)we used to prefix "non gaming related" threads with "NGR". Eventually moved to 1up.com and they had a separate board for non gaming posts, that became the "EGM NGR" board. We earned a reputation as dicks and troublemakers among the other members, mag editors(editor Sean Elliott encouraged a lot of it, though) mods, admins, community managers, and occasionally the IT guy. Somehow we never got deleted(ok, really, most of their traffic WAS us.) Eventuallythey ditched Lithium and made up their own garbage boards. Eventually we did get kicked to the curb and closed(website took a dive shortly thereafter). Now we have a privately run board called NGR Thug Mansion.

Countdown til someone reports this as racism starting...now.:rolleyes:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Meh, signed up on lots of them that I don't even remember, but I post a bit on 1911forums and RFC. I like a few others, and mod one of them.

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I spend some of my time on Sign In - The Riders Read Its a motorcycle forum. Pretty close group of people, and a lot of us have got together to meet and ride from all over the country. I know of one guy from here that belongs, got a PM from him, but couldn't reply, my post count isn't hi enough yet to PM anyone

Top Bottom