OSUT 263: Vote Early and Vote Often...Just Make Sure You Vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Whelp, I'm unemployed for a week.
    I turned in my 2 week notice Monday. Today they asked me to work tomorrow and said oh by the way were taking your work truck away from you tonight.
    And I went off. told them i gave them a 2 week notice in good faith and you're going to pull crap like this. If your taking the truck I'm not working tomorrow and I'm not working next week.

JimmyC1924

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2024
    Indiana
    Eggs and toast in. First time I've had white bread in 40 yrs, I'll bet. Barb musta asked one of the church gals to bring it. Anything to get her to eat.

Bacon is out of the oven. Working on coffee.
    Just ran 7 does out of the flowers. It seems anything planted more than 20 feet from the house is fair game. I understand why farmers think they're hoofed rats.
    Do you eat wheat bread or just not a carb person

JimmyC1924

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2024
    Indiana
    I turned in my 2 week notice Monday. Today they asked me to work tomorrow and said oh by the way were taking your work truck away from you tonight.
    And I went off. told them i gave them a 2 week notice in good faith and you're going to pull crap like this. If your taking the truck I'm not working tomorrow and I'm not working next week.
    What company if you don't mind me asking and yea companys 93% of the time don't care about any good faith

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I'm not a fan of most country, but the music in this movie is old time country. Not "pop" country or "bro" country like today.
    It's a good movie, too.

It's the urban country that irks me most.
    We went almost 100 yrs without any rapper style profanity in our country music.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Catch up at home. I'm sure they're just trying to get it to someone who is gonna stay. Don't take it too personal.
    Maybe the new place will let you start early.

Top Bottom