OSUT 263: Vote Early and Vote Often...Just Make Sure You Vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Worked extra 2 hours at fish fry - in the sun, in a parking lot, with 2 friers running full bore. 2 lines of cars 10 minutes before start. We were slammed. Sold out of everything early.
    So am tired, dehydrated, and hurting knees/back.Thus drank a quarts of water. Now enjoying Redd’s Wicked hard ale watching the sun go down. Oh ya, stuffed also. Good fish.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    IFD Just made AJs evening. They were at a frequent flyers house and use our street to turn around.

AJ stayed out there to wave when they went by. They sounded the air horn and he was a happy camper!!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, back of my hand is sore and swollen. Cleaning the deadwood out of an ancient Osage orange and was cutting above my head, branch fell caught my hand. Small puncture at the time, now it hurts to make a fist.
    Ouch that stuff does hurt.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    First fire of the season
    My fire ring/aka burn pile is full of ashes. I need to dig it out and find a place to dump it. There's a low spot out in the ivy bed by the pines that may be a good candidate. I've got firewood that's over 2 years old since we haven't been having fires in the fireplace. I should start using it out there.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Man, the neighbor behind me is mowing his grass and even though we're separated by about 150' and a privacy fence, I'm getting a big dust cloud up here on the deck.
    Up here in the middle, there is no dust.
    We're still pretty wet, finger deep and I'm talking about measuring horses, not just poking fingers where they don't belong.

Top Bottom