OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Home from Columbus.
    No celebrating there.

Customer was outside when I arrived. Told me go inside, and down the stairs. Did not mention he had 3 large dogs in there at the door.

All 3 barking and growling. And the famous "they wont hurt you" line.

Guess people forget many dogs tend not to like strangers in their home.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Migraine all day and drug myself into work.. home and be miserable or get paid to be.. have a good cool evening everyone
    Yeah. Migraines suck. Friend coming down from Wisconsin tomorrow. For a long time, 5 migraines a day and would wake up in the emergency room and wonder how he got there. Found different levels of relief over the yrs but nothing permanent. Last year he was diagnosed with ALS. Only stretch of any length w/o them was when he had Covid. That didn't last either. Hate it for him, but he's just learned to deal. Always a smile for folks. Nicest guy in the world. ALS is evil. Gonna greet him with a hug and a smile tomorrow. Don't know when we'll next meet.

Hope yours gets better soon tmschuller.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah. Migraines suck. Friend coming down from Wisconsin tomorrow. For a long time, 5 migraines a day and would wake up in the emergency room and wonder how he got there. Found different levels of relief over the yrs but nothing permanent. Last year he was diagnosed with ALS. Only stretch of any length w/o them was when he had Covid. That didn't last either. Hate it for him, but he's just learned to deal. Always a smile for folks. Nicest guy in the world. ALS is evil. Gonna greet him with a hug and a smile tomorrow. Don't know when we'll next meet.

Hope yours gets better soon tmschuller.
    Never had a migraine and I'm thankful for that! I don't even get regular headaches (other than an occasional brain freeze if I drink my margarita too fast at the Mexican restaurant). I truly can't remember the last time I had a headache.

Top Bottom