OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Good morning all

Fog and light sprinkles here. Yard is still crunchy though.
    A neighbor across the street ran his sprinkler system at least twice a week all summer.
    I didn't even activate mine at all.
    Noticed yesterday, waiting for the clouds to do something, that his yard looks no better than mine. Patchy, lots of green, but brown spots dotted around.

I think it's just that time.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    A neighbor across the street ran his sprinkler system at least twice a week all summer.
    I didn't even activate mine at all.
    Noticed yesterday, waiting for the clouds to do something, that his yard looks no better than mine. Patchy, lots of green, but brown spots dotted around.

I think it's just that time.
    The golf course about a mile away has ran their sprinklers every night and still has more brown than green. Every corn field around here is crunchy brown.

Any rain around here would help.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Lots of football today, but nothing strikes me as "Gotta See" until night games.
    IU is playing at home at noon, bless their hearts.
    ND is at home, 3:30, but looks like another blow out against Miami of Ohio.

A few games catch interest, but I'll probably be flipping the channels a lot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oldest granddaughter stayed the night. Susan's taking her to go watch the youngest's karate class and then they're going out to lunch and to a birthday party out in Plainfield this afternoon at Sky Zone. Susan says she hates that one because they just blare rap music.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Got most of the summer junk off the truck. One of the shelves needs to be re-secured, all my pvc fittings are falling out.

Needs to be reorganized, different helpers have a hard time remembering where they got stuff from so it gets stashed where ever.

Fun times.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Slight change of plans. I guess the girls will be back here by 11:30 or so. I thought karate lasted until noon, but it's over at 11, so we're all going out to lunch somewhere. Just need to think of someplace.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Mornin’ guys and gal. Another toastie one on tap today. Apparently Chapman Lake area ( Warsaw ) had storm, wind damage. Nada here.

Sat sweating in sun and smoke from food truck smokers last evening to sell tickets. 3 people stopped to inquire. 2 will be out of town on the date of fish fry and 1 wouldn’t buy unless we promised to buy tickets from him for an event that we would be unable to attend thus another no sale. Total was 0 for 3. At least now we can check attending Food Truck Friday off our bucket list.

Quick run thru. Need to leave in a bit. Wife’s family reunion on Dad’s side is next Sunday. Cousin and buddy got here Thursday from Colorado so meeting them in Goshen for brunch and talk.

Probably check in later. HAGD

Top Bottom