DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    View attachment 373555View attachment 373556

Salad with raspberry vinaigrette. Half # buffalo burger with bacon, bleau cheese crumbles. Lettuce, pickle, onion, “warm” buffalo sauce on the side. Made in house chips. Ate at a steak house last evening with friends from Boston. I had a filet, salad, mashed potatoes, green beans. Cost considerably more, didn’t like it half as much this lunch today at local pub. Wife and both our friends were ‘underwhelmed’ as well last evening.
    That looks good! :drool:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    View attachment 373555View attachment 373556

Salad with raspberry vinaigrette. Half # buffalo burger with bacon, bleau cheese crumbles. Lettuce, pickle, onion, “warm” buffalo sauce on the side. Made in house chips. Ate at a steak house last evening with friends from Boston. I had a filet, salad, mashed potatoes, green beans. Cost considerably more, didn’t like it half as much this lunch today at local pub. Wife and both our friends were ‘underwhelmed’ as well last evening.
    was that the steak house that had a semi run into it?

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    was that the steak house that had a semi run into it?
    No. We had eaten there once prior and was good. Not so much last night. Don’t know why. Thinking tho won’t go back probably.

I don’t know if they are back open yet or not. We’re not last Sunday when we drove by heading to The Boat House.

Last Wednesday 7 of us ate at Steubies. They had their seemingly every-time-we-are-there host of problems, stuff they don’t have or are out of, etc. BUT Charlie and I both had a large bone in pork chop with a bourbon glaze. One word - DELICIOUS. Everyone else ordered a variety and seemed happy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That always seems to happen.
    Try to schedule things to make sense for you, but one runs late and one runs early.
    Hopefully neither starts a territorial ruckus.
    :):
    Howdy BD. It worked out perfectly. We were hoping that both would be here earlier rather than later and that's exactly how it went. :thumbsup:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I guess in addition to the fertilizer and weed killer, they also put something down to kill fleas, ticks and spiders. That's a bonus! :thumbsup:
    When we found out our old house was being taken from us through Eminent Domain, we allowed our buggy subscriptions and everything else expire.

Found this out in early spring and finally closed on this home in December.
    Moved the same day, started!

Inside was fine still, but that summer, the back yard was infested with every kind of pesky critter possible.
    Dog and cat would not go out! We had to drag them down the sidewalk to go poop.

Having your back area bugger free is a 1st world pleasure we sometimes take for granted.

I pay the bug guy to keep coming!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When we found out our old house was being taken from us through Eminent Domain, we allowed our buggy subscriptions and everything else expire.

Found this out in early spring and finally closed on this home in December.
    Moved the same day, started!

Inside was fine still, but that summer, the back yard was infested with every kind of pesky critter possible.
    Dog and cat would not go out! We had to drag them down the sidewalk to go poop.

Having your back area bugger free is a 1st world pleasure we sometimes take for granted.

I pay the bug guy to keep coming!
    We've never really had a problem before, and the critters have their flea and tick protection, but a little extra insurance doesn't hurt.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Did a bit of grocery shopping.

Just finished vacuum packing pork chops - was buy 1 value Pak get 1 free. And decent looking chops too.

My favorite ice cream was buy 1 get 1 free so I am set for a while.

Been wanting to try to grill up some butter burgers. Discount applied from account points applied to some ground chuck I picked up.

My favorite extra hard ale has been virtually impossible to find. This week grocery had some so stocked up.

I call that trip a win.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Kind of a busy, annoyingly so, day.
    Have not sized or tumbled a single round of spent brass, today.
    Tomorrow looks better.

Hanging my hat, dumping the pockets, kicking shoes off and attempting a late nap.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Back from the vet. Got 2 shots. He did okay on them. When he stuck the tool up his behind to try to get poop, he didn’t like that. Sort of nipped me. No poop came out. Said they would check when they knock him out for the gelding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom